💮 Chapter 30: Tang Shuo's white boy

"Do you like it?"

Wen Niannan turned his head looking at Tang Shuo, he raised the corner of his mouth slightly and replied: "I like it."

"Is there only three words? Don't you have anything else to say?" Tang Shuo pouted looking at him with puppy eyes. When Wen Niannan looked at him, he was almost wagging his tail practically saying "Quickly praise me".

Wen Niannan laughed at that, and said: "Thank you Tang Shuo, it's really beautiful."

"But I think the most beautiful thing here is you. You're even more beautiful than that piano."

"Tang Shuo, don't speak like that." Wen Niannan immediately stopped him when he saw that he wanted to continue.

"Hurry up and try it. I want to listen to the piece you played in the music classroom. Can you play it for me?"

Wen Niannan hesitantly walked over sitting down, his hand stopped when he was about to touch the keyboard. But after seeing the pleading look of his companion, he let out a breath placing his hand on the keys.

The melody of the piano was slowly, it made Tang Shuo's heart jump excitedly like a little deer, he stared at the person in front of him madly in love.

It was like back then, a young man in a  white shirt sitting in front of the piano with the sun behind his back, since that moment Wen Niannan stole his heart.

After the last note, Wen Niannan opened his eyes feeling very excited. He stroked gently the piano, captivated by it.

Tang Shuo returned to his senses and approached him, he asked in confusion: "I'm a little puzzled. You obviously love to play the piano, why were you so reluctant to play the piano all these years?"

Wen Niannan's body stiffened, he looked at Tang Shuo carefully saying: "Yansheng doesn't like it... I don't want to make him angry. It's okay if he doesn't like me playing."

Tang Shuo felt very uneasy, feeling upset, he said: "He told you that you aren't allowed to play, but who is him to tell you that? You obviously love music so much, and you're so talented..."

"Since he doesn't like it, I don't like it anymore."

Although he said that, his eyes were stuck on the piano. Anyone could see that the words spoken weren't coming from his heart.

Seeing Wen Niannan's hesitant eyes, an idea crossed Tang Shuo's mind, his eyes lit up: "It's okay, anytime you want to play, you can come whenever you like, I'll welcome you here anytime."

Wen Niannan looked at Tang Shuo with surprise, his voice was trembling. He said: "Is that okay? Thank you."

"Of course, the studio isn't far away from your home. It's ten minutes away. If you want to play, come here."

Because... its owner was originally you...

It was getting late, Wen Niannan glanced at his watch to say goodbye to Tang Shuo, he had to go back when it was still early.

"Wait, I'll escort you."

"No, my car isn't parked not far from here."

In fact, because he was trying to relax at the beginning, he parked his car on one side of the road, Tang Shuo's studio was quite far from where he parked.

"Where is "not far"? I'll take you there, and I'll buy something." He said that in a panic to get Wen Niannan to agree.

Tang Shuo smiled like a fool all the way, his eyes didn't leave Wen Niannan from the beginning to end, that was when he didn't notice the pillar in front.

Bang!

"Ah! My nose!" Tang Shuo squatted down with his hands covering his nose.

When Wen Niannan heard the painful cry, he immediately stretched out his hand to help him, but in the end, he couldn't touch him, so he asked with worry: "Are you okay? Take your hand away and let me see."

Tang Shuo obediently took away his hand, looking up at Wen Niannan in pain. He saw a red mark from the forehead to the nose, his nose was still bleeding.

Wen Niannan couldn't help laughing when he saw that embarrassing scene. Tang Shuo stared at him aggrievedly: "I'm bleeding, and you're laughing, it hurts you know, Niannan, can you help me clean it off??"

Seeing his pleading eyes staring at him, Wen Niannan couldn't refuse, he took out his handkerchief to help him wipe off the nosebleed.

What neither of them noticed was that someone not far away was pressing the shutter button taking photos of them.