💮 Chapter 95: As long as you die, you'll be free

The men behind Sun Qi, who had covered Shen Luoan's mouth and dragged him out, stepped forward, but Shan Luoan kicked off one side of the vase in a struggle, the vase fell to the ground making a big noise.

Wen Niannan heard what seemed to be a sound in front of him, he approaches with some doubts, only to see Shen Luoan being dragged outside.

Wen Niannan, in a moment of alarm, hadn't been able to hide, but the already struggling Shen Luoan suddenly widened his eyes, breaking free from the hand covering his mouth, he pointed to the corridor not far away, shouting.

"Wen Niannan! Wen Niannan is there! He is Gu Yansheng's partner!"

"Who? Wen Niannan?"

Sun Qi felt a little familiar when he heard that name, he looked in the direction that Shen Luoan was pointing, finding a shocked person.

Wen Niannan stood rigid in his place, his face suddenly became pale, his eyes widened as he froze in place, his body was trembling violently, the fear in his eyes could not be hidden, he wanted to turn to flee but he was completely unable to move.

That horrible memory flooded his mind, that memory he tried hard to forget appeared once more, the dark, cold basement...the fist that fell on him...the pain of a bloody shoe kicking on his body...the cry of cursing...

"It's him... why...he's here..."

All those years...he never dreamed that he would see the nightmare-like man again, the devil who had ruined his life...

Can't be caught...can't be caught...

Wen Niannan tried his best to turn around and run, but his legs didn't follow his will, he was too weak, after a few steps, he was overtaken by the two men, falling to the ground.

"Let...me...go."

Wen Niannan struggled with his trembling hand to push the man away but was still easily restrained, holding him against the ground.

Shen Luoan's eyes were filled with aberration, as he pointed to Wen Niannan, he said: "He is the husband of the Gu family, he is Gu Yansheng's lover, it is not me that you are trying to take!"

Frowning, Sun Qi approached, taking a look, he cursed: "Damn, do you think I'm a fool? Did you think I didn't see you go in with Gu Yansheng? Our young master said that the husband was the person next to Gu Yansheng."

"No, I'm innocent, Wen Niannan is Gu Yansheng's partner, it's him who you want to take!"

Shen Luoan stepped forward to Wen Niannan and grabbed his collar: "Wen Niannan, told them! Say you are Gu's wife! Say it!"

Wen Niannan stared pale at Shen Luoan, his voice trembled slightly: "I'm not...I'm not...I'm not going back to the basement..."

"For God's sake, shut up! I ask you, who has offended our Little Qin in the end?"

When Shen Luoan heard Young President Qin, his eyes dodge a little, he glanced at the pale Wen Niannan, thinking something quickly, a wicked expression was in his eyes.

"Wen Niannan played it, he was accompanying Gu Yansheng to discuss the project, it was he who beat Mr. Qin!"

Wen Niannan seemed to be noticed of what Shen Luoan was going to say next, his eyes flashed because of unbelievable words: "Shen Luoan, what are you talking about..."

Shen Luoan interrupted Wen Niannan's words, saying hastily: "When you go to the projects, you can only take your wife to attend, how can he take others? If he is not Gu's husband, why Zhou Yuanfeng could he be with him?"