💮 Chapter 129: So you like me playing rogue

In the dimly lit room, Gu Yansheng lied on the bed trembling with painful eyelids, his forehead was covered with dense cold sweat.

"Why did you betrayed me! Why did you abandon me! I took my life to save you, you promised to take care of me forever!"

Gu Yansheng found himself standing in the alley where he was wounded back then. He was lying on the ground like a dying boy, his light blue coat was covered with mud and blood.

"Gu Yansheng, you promised that you would be nice to me, why go to Wen Niannan! I saved you! I saved you! I saved you!"

Gu Yansheng sat up abruptly on the bed, his eyes full of horror.

In the room, Gu Yansheng held the necklace in his hand in a daze, looking bewildered under the dim light.

"What the hell should I do..."

Shen Luoan was not as simple and weak as he had thought for so many years, even the fact that he hated Wen Niannan's plagiarism was framed, but he couldn't expose it face to face.

Even during that three years when he was bullied again and again in high school, he asked to make complain,  but he disappeared...he didn't dare to think about if it was real or fake.

He could have known everything if he would have people to check it, but he didn't do it.

Maybe he knew the answer in his heart, or maybe he was afraid to know the answer in his heart...

Gu Yansheng was sure that he liked Wen Niannan because he would be jealous because of seeing him with others, and miss his taste and voice.

He was shocked when he saw Wen Niannan's self-confident and dazzling appearance under the light. He couldn't forget the scene under the lens when Wen Niannan played together with Phil, only to realize that he had never watched Wen Niannan seriously.

The gentle and cold face in front of the camera made him look captivated for a long time, but he couldn't return to his senses, compared with the beautiful and confusing sound of the piano, Gu Yansheng looked at the person playing the piano obsessively.

He found that he was thinking about Wen Niannan all the time. He wanted to talk to Wen Niannan normally, just like Wen Niannan did to Tang Shuo, but that smile never faced him. The two met with cold eyes and quarreled endlessly.

Gu Yansheng raised his hand to support his forehead and caught a glimpse of the ring in his hand.

Putting down the necklace in his hand, he stared at the ring on his left hand and held it tightly.

He remembered that Wen Niannan had said that the ring was fake like their marriage. He didn't understand why Wen Niannan would say that.

He designed the ring as a wedding ring, stopping his mother from buying a wedding ring before getting married.

Even though he didn't like Wen Niannan at that time, he could not play with the wedding ring because it represented marriage. In Gu Yansheng's view, that was the most important thing for a marriage.

Perhaps, as Zhou Yuanfeng said, you should try to understand others, take into account Wen Niannan's feelings, and couldn't just be arrogant.

But when Gu Yansheng tried to change himself and slowly come into contact with Wen Niannan, he was disrupted by a sudden accident, so that he would never get a chance again...

"Mr. Gu, this is the company's financial statement for this month. We found that one of the accounts was not correct. After inquiring, it was not our Gu's project but it was part of the Qiyue Group."