💮Chapter 126: Mr. Gu, are you trying to disgust me

Gu Yansheng raised his hand and stroked the small marks on his left cheek, the wound still aching.

That scratch was made by Wen Niannan's nails...

The day before, after seeing the sunflower pendant, he felt still uneasy, looking at the photos taken by the online reporters and the updates of W.E. by Mingyue Studio, Gu Yansheng became anxious day by day.

It was not until the day before that he saw Tang Shuo and Wen Niannan behave intimately in front of the camera, Gu Yansheng felt his chest stuffy and hard to breathe, he wanted to rush in and pull them away.

He wanted to see Wen Niannan, but he was afraid of seeing Wen Niannan again. He didn't know what he should say if they met. Until recently, he saw the annoying sunflower pendant, Gu Yansheng finally went...

Gu Yansheng drove to the place of Wen Niannan. He originally wanted to take a long look, but when he really saw Wen Niannan, looking at his back, his heart couldn't help following him.

But as he approached, he was noticed by the alert Wen Niannan. Gu Yansheng was afraid of being seen and subconsciously raised his hand to cover the other's eyes.

Wen Niannan was struggling hard, Gu Yansheng took the man in his arms and pressed him against the door.

"Who sent you here..."

Gu Yansheng didn't respond, but when he held Wen Niannan in his arms, his body became stiff, at that moment... he felt that all the anxiety and irritability in his heart disappear instantly.

Once again, Gu Yansheng smelled that reassuring scent as he held the man tightly in his arms with some lethargy, he had never noticed that Wen Niannan's hair was so soft.

"I can guess who you are...I can smell your scent..."

After hearing Wen Niannan's words, Gu Yansheng's face changed suddenly, he was suddenly released. He wanted to hold the man again but suddenly felt pain in his left cheek, subconsciously let go of his hand...

Gu Yansheng saw Wen Niannan fell to the ground and stretched out his hand to help, but he was afraid that Wen Niannan would see him and left in a hurry.

"President Gu, Mr. Gu?"

Gu Yansheng returned to his senses and turned to look at Xiao Li behind him, with coldness he said: "What's the matter?"

"Mr. Shen is here, downstairs."

Gu Yansheng's eyes sank slightly when he heard it, he lowered his head and glanced at his watch, saying: "I have a meeting soon, tell him to go back first."

After that, he turned and walked to the meeting room.

Xiao Li was a little surprised that  Gu Yansheng would suddenly neglect Shen Luoan, but he didn't think much about it as he went to the elevator.

As soon as Xiao Li walked towards the elevator, the elevator door on the other side opened and Shen Luoan walked out.

Shen Luoan looked around with a slightly unnatural expression, a glint flashed in his eyes as he walked towards the president's office.

Wen Niannan felt that his headache was getting worse and worse. After taking the medicine, he endured the pain and forced himself into the piano room. There were a few cameras in the piano room with the interviewer.

"W.E, good afternoon, can we start the interview now?"

"Yeah, let's start..."

Tang Shuo listened to the sound coming from the piano room outside the door, his eyes full of sadness.