💮 Chapter 32: It seems you still remember

The next day, Wen Niannan drove to Leqing Street. This time he decided to park his car near Tang Shuo's studio, he got off the car, walking in.

Since Gu Yansheng heard the day before that Wen Niannan often went to Leqing Street, he was wondering what was entertaining him so much there. After thinking over and over, he decided to go to Leqing Street after a meeting.

He parked the car on the side of the street, lit a cigarette in the car while waiting, he raised his eyes by accident.

Suddenly he saw Wen Niannan's car at the stop of the opposite street, he calmly got out of the car walking into the studio.

Gu Yansheng sat in the car with a cold face while smoking, Wen Niannan left about an hour and a half later, followed by someone behind him. He narrowed his eyes slightly to look at the man, his face changed instantly when he clearly saw his face, he gritted his teeth saying:  "Well, it's Tang Shuo again!"

He threw the cigarette in his hand and drove away from there.

Before Wen Niannan could get in the car, Tang Shuo grabbed the door refusing to let it go. He looked at him with sad eyes saying: "Why are you going back so early today? Would you stay with me? Just for a while."

"I can't, I need to change the spectrum when I get back home."

"Okay, then play it for me once you're done with it."

After returning home, Wen Niannan used the computer to record what he wrote that day. He found two things wrong, and after changing it several times, it still felt that something was missing.

He turned his head unconsciously looking at the piano that was resting in a side of the room, a touch of longing flashed in his eyes. It was his mother's favorite piano when she was still alive, he never dared to touch it since Gu Yansheng forbid him to play the piano.

Wen Niannan walked over, stroking gently the piano keys, he hesitated when he remembered what Gu Yansheng told him.

Just once...just one time should be fine...

Gu Yansheng was absent-minded when he returned to the company, he decided to left the company after giving a few instructions to the secretary.

As soon as he passed the door, he heard the sound of a piano, he didn't rush up, instead, he sat on the sofa of the living room with his eyes closed.

Uncle Xu who was on one side of the room looked at him with fear. He knew that the husband had said that his spouse wasn't allowed to play the piano, he was afraid that the husband would be furious to the point that he would hurt his spouse again.

The sound of the piano upstairs stopped, and Gu Yansheng who was sitting on the sofa opened his eyes. He raised his eyes glancing at Uncle Xu before slowly climbing the stairs.

Wen Niannan played the first piece his mother taught him. He lowered his head touching the piano with nostalgia, without noticing that the door opened.

"It's pretty good." A stern voice came out of the sudden from behind him.

Wen Niannan turned pale after hearing the voice, he moved stiffly in his place.

Seeing the terrifying expression on Gu Yansheng's face, a chill went down his spine, his body began to tremble unconsciously, but he forced a firm smile: "You...you're back."

"Is that disgusting expression again! You're really amazing at putting a show behind another. You're so considerate and affectionate in front of me, while you smile happily with your lover."

Gu Yansheng felt ironic the way Wen Niannan smiled at him. It happened that he couldn't laugh with him, just smile.

"Lover?" Wen Niannan was clueless, but a thought crossed his mind, his face went white as a sheet.

"Oh, so you know where you went today, Wen Niannan, you are unbelievable. You're seducing Young Master Tang with such a childish reason, only someone with his IQ could be fooled by you!"

"I'm not seducing him, I just wanted to play the piano, so I..."

Gu Yansheng stepped forward out of the blue, the person opposite him took a step back, he stood not far from Wen Niannan and asked pointedly: "What did I tell you back then?"

Wen Niannan's face turned paler when he heard those words, the fear appeared in his eyes, he said: "You told me...I won't be allowed to play the piano in the future."

"Very well, it seems you still remember."