💮 Chapter 127: Tang Shuo is a hundred times better than you

Wen Niannan looked at Gu Yansheng who was frozen in place, irony plastered in his heart.

"Gu Yansheng, how did you know that I was dizzy and fainted? You were watching my live broadcast?"

Gu Yansheng was startled, his eyes dodging without opening his mouth.

"Do you really... like Tang Shuo?" Gu Yansheng asked seriously, staring at the man in front of him.

Wen Niannan had a terrible headache. He supported himself with the wall behind him to not fall. He really didn't want to bother himself with Gu Yansheng's presence, who was making trouble, so he turned around to go back.

Gu Yansheng was also a little angry when he saw his question was being ignored by the other man.

"Wen Niannan! I have already said that I like you, I like you, why do you still ignore me? What do you want me to do? Yes, I was watching your live broadcast these days. That's how you responded to me. Is Tang Shuo really that good?"

Gu Yansheng was a little panicked. He didn't understand, he had lowered his posture and took the initiative to admit that he liked him, but Wen Niannan was still indifferent.

"What did you say..."

"What?" Gu Yansheng's eyes darkened as he stared at the man in front of him.

Wen Niannan suddenly turned around and looked at Gu Yansheng with hatred in his eyes, his eyes were slightly red.

"What! What do you want me to respond to! Why do you give your true love that I have to respond! Why should my love be so low under your feet, like my love is nothing that you want me to hold it in my hand!"

Wen Niannan glared at the people in front of him out of control emotionally, his body was trembling violently because of the emotional fluctuations.

"Gu Yansheng, do you think you are something, the high-ranking President Gu? In your opinion, how precious your love is, do you need me to be grateful? If you had a false like into someone, should I pity you? If you want to pretend to be captivated, go find Shen Luoan, don't come here to disgust me!"

Gu Yansheng saw that Wen Niannan's expression was something wrong, but he reached out to help, his hand was slapped away.

"Don't touch me! You make me nauseous !" 

Wen Niannan felt that his headache was about to split, but the pain was less than one-thousandth of the pain in that three years of marriage...

It was ridiculous, he said he liked him in that commanding tone.

"Wen Niannan, what's wrong with you... is it a headache?"

"Get out..."

Gu Yansheng's face suddenly became ugly, he stepped forward and held Wen Niannan's shoulders, and whispered: "What do you want from me! Why do you ignore me on purpose? Did you refuse me so much to be with Tang Shuo? What is good about that guy Shuo? Is it just because Tang Shuo listens to you and follows you?"

"He is good at everything, Tang Shuo is a hundred times and a thousand times better than you..."

In the corner of Wen Niannan's mouth plastered a bitter smile, and he looked up at Gu Yansheng who was thunderous in front of him.

"He won't throw me over when I prepare a table of food, he won't push me to the ground and beat me till I go to the hospital, he won't put me in the basement and let me cry..."

Gu Yansheng grabbed Wen Niannan's shoulders and pulled him into his arms, with a trembling voice he said: "Wen Niannan...don't be like this, you are not like this, don't turn you into another person...I know I was too much before, I know I hurt you...can you give me a chance?"

"Impossible..."

"You're lying to me! Why is it impossible? You still like me! I don't believe you will let go so unfeeling! Is it because of Tang Shuo? Is it because of him that you rejected me like this?"

Wen Niannan looked at him without expression, without speaking.

Gu Yansheng's eyes turned red and his emotions became more and more excited, his face was gloomy and frightening, he said sharply: "Tell me! Is it because of Tang Shuo! Isn't it!"

He asked Wen Niannan over and over again out of control, shook Wen Niannan eagerly for a response from the other man, Wen Niannan wanted to break away because of his terrible headache.

Unexpectedly, Gu Yansheng couldn't hold his hand, and Wen Niannan was pushed to the ground, his knee fell hard on the steps...

"Ugh..." Wen Niannan breathed in pain, his face instantly turned pale.