💮 Chapter 35: Shen Luoan stays over

Gu Yansheng heard a voice coming from the stairs, he raised his eyes, and said impatiently: "Why can't he be here? With what authority are you questioning me?" 

"I'm your husband, and I won't allow a intruder like him to enter this house."

Hearing Wen Niannan's words, Gu Yansheng sneered: "My husband? It won't be like that in a few months, you think you can sit back and relax just because you have my mother's protection?"

Shen Luoan stepped forward and said: "I'd better leave. This is your and Niannan's home. It's inappropriate for me to stay here. Yansheng, don't forget to drink some hangover soup later, otherwise, you'll have a terrible headache tomorrow."

When he was about to leave, Gu Yansheng grabbed him and said: "Don't leave. My marriage with him doesn't exist, it's only a paper, we're going to divorce. And how can he be my husband? He's so false! You'll stay here tonight."

Turning his head, he said to Uncle Xu who was behind him: "Go and prepare a room."

Wen Niannan felt a chill when he heard his instructions: "Do you really want him to stay here tonight?"

The person in front of him didn't speak, he put a hand on Shen Luoan's waist looking at him indifferently.

"Well, there isn't need to make this a big deal. I'll let you stay in the main room, and I'll stay in the guest room." Wen Niannan said lightly, but what he said surprised the two people in front of him.

Gu Yansheng was a little surprised. He didn't expect Wen Niannan to act like that, a feeling of uncertainty flashed in his eyes.

Shen Luoan was feeling proud of himself, he pretended to say in a flustered way: "How will this work? I can go to the guest room to sleep. How am I going to sleep in your room?"

"Since he told you to stay there, then there isn't need to push the matter more. "

Gu Yansheng took Shen Luoan's hand and climbed up the stairs, when he passed Wen Niannan, he intentionally bumped his shoulder.

As soon as he heard the doors closing, Wen Niannan released his grip on the handrail of the stairs, he staggered almost falling to the ground.

"Sir! Are you okay?" Xu Shu approached him asking worriedly.

Wen Niannan covered his stomach with a pale face, replying weakly: "My stomach hurts a little, I will just take some medicine."

Gu Yansheng stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling window looking outside, he always had a strange feeling in his heart, could it be caused by drinking?

"Yansheng, I'm a little sleepy." Said Shen Luoan. After taking a shower, he stretched lazily in the bed.

He turned around and walked towards Shen Luoan, he stroke his head gently saying: "Go to sleep, I'll deal with some things of the company."

"Aren't you going to sleep with me?"

"I'll be here accompanying you. There are still many things to do with the company. You can go to bed before it's too late." After that, he walked to the desk turning on the computer.

"Okay, then I'll go to bed first." Resignation flashed in Shen Luoan's eyes.

Again... 

He obviously liked him a lot, he would look at him with fascination in his eyes...but he never dared to touch him.

His plan was originally to take Gu Yansheng to the bar to get him drunk, but he didn't expect Gu Yansheng would take the drink so well. The old men were all drunk, it all turned into a muddy puddle. Fortunately, he still could lead himself away with some sobriety.

Unexpectedly, instead of sending him home, he went to Wen Niannan's home.

Shen Luoan pretended to fall asleep letting out a steady breathing sound. Moments later, there were sounds of footsteps in the room, after that, there was the softly sound of a closed door.

After the door was closed, the person on the bed opened the blanket sitting up on the bed. Shen Luoan's face turned blue. He grabbed a pillow throwing it on the ground. Suddenly, he glanced at the cabinet on the side revealing a file bag

There were two eye-catching words written on the file bag...Birthday gift...