💮 Chapter 54: Gu Yansheng, I hate you!

Wen Niannan didn't know where that courage came from, the courage to spoke Gu Yansheng like that, but one thing was sure, he would never agree to apologize to Shen Luoan.

"Since you aren't afraid of die, I have another way to deal with you, of course, I know how to treat you properly."

Suddenly, a strange smile appeared on the corner of his mouth, Gu Yansheng dragged Wen Niannan by his hair towards the basement.

Seeing that it was in the direction of the basement, Wen Niannan like a hit on the head, understood what Gu Yansheng was about to do, so he struggled with all his strength.

"What are you going to do? I don't want to... let me go! I don't want to go in there, Aunt Lan...Uncle Shu save me..."

Wen Niannan held tightly the stair railing trying to break free, but once again, he was dragged away by Gu Yansheng.

When he saw the problem getting bigger and bigger, Uncle Xu decided to call someone from the old house.

"Who are you calling? Put it down!" Gu Yansheng yelled at Xu Shu, he was so scared that he quickly put down the telephone.

A desperate Wen Niannan was being pulled by Gu Yansheng towards the door of the basement. when he reached the door, Gu Yansheng kicked the door opening it, inside, it was dark and dreadful.

"I don't want to go in, I'm afraid, I don't want to ...please...no...you can't do this to me...Yansheng...Yansheng, I beg you!" Wen Niannan fought with everything he had, he was shivering.

Gu Yansheng looked at the man in front of him who was pleading with tears in his eyes, he leaned toward him, close to his face.

"Late." 

He pushed the man into the room closing the door leaving Niannan behind the door crying and screaming, that didn't move Gu Yansheng an inch.

"Open the door... let me out...help me...I don't want to be here... I'm scared..." Wen Niannan beat the door hard, pleading for mercy, screaming like crazy, Gu Yansheng on the other side of the door was hearing him, standing there indifferent.

"Gu Yansheng! Gu Yansheng I hate you! I hate you! Why didn't you die! I really regret saving you that day! I hate you!"

Gu Yansheng was standing outside the door with a somber face, remaining in silence. After a long time, when the movement on the basement ceased. He stepped forward saying: "You know what? Promise to sign and apologize, then I will let you out. Will you do it or not? "

There wasn't any kind of answer from behind the door for a long time, he thought Wen Niannan wasn't still satisfied, he sarcastically said: "It seems that you haven't learned your lesson, so sadly for you, you're going to stay here tonight."

Still, there was no reply, Gu Yansheng was a little confused, so he approached the door with the intention to check but he suddenly heard footsteps coming from outside.

Behind him appeared Zhou Yuanfeng, he was about to say something but instead, he was punched by Zhou Yuanfeng, with the hit Gu Yansheng took a few steps back.

He touched the corner of his mouth, then he raised his head looking angrily at who hit him: "You hit me?"

"I'm not just going to hit you, I fucking want to wake you up." After saying that, Zhou Yuanfeng punched him again.

The reaction of Gu Yansheng and Zhou Yuanfeng was to fight with each other, both of their faces were swollen and red. Uncle Xu rushed over shouting: "Stop! Don't fight, Master Yuanfeng, I didn't ask you to come here to fight with the husband. Go and see the spouse. What are we going to go if something happened to him?"

Zhou Yuanfeng thinking of his purpose loosened Gu Yansheng's collar, he rushed to the basement door opening it.

"Niannan, Niannan, you can come out." The time passed and there was still no response from anywhere in the dark basement, Gu Yansheng put out his head from the frame of the door.

"Uncle Xu quickly turn on the light."

"The... the light in the basement has been burned out some time ago, it hasn't been repaired since that time. I'll go get some flashlights."

After a while, Uncle Xu brought a few flashlights handing them to Zhou Yuanfeng to enter the basement. Zhou Yuanfeng was about to walk in, but he was pulled by a hand, it was Gu Yansheng.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, hi! 😅 I'm again here 'cause I wanted to test something since this chapter I'll upload a few more, and I want to know if you prefer doing what I call a "Marathon day" (I upload some chapters for one day) or a "Crazy week", I want to do this for Valentine's day, so tell me what do you prefer?

                                   Regards, A.