💮 Chapter 78: A strong smell of vinegar

"Hey, Yansheng!" A happy voice could be heard from the other end of the phone.

"Yan Sheng, can you bring the piano over tomorrow? Also, I miss you a little."

Gu Yansheng looked at the box on the shelf and said softly: "Of course, I'll be there with you tomorrow, also I'm going to bring some people to move the piano."

" Really? That's great."

When Shen Luoan heard that Gu Yansheng was finally going to see him, relieved, he smiled: "Recently, I've been looking at a lot of information for the competition. Can you accompany me to buy some books back tomorrow?"

"Okay, I'm all yours."

"Good, so I'll make dinner at home and wait for you."

He stared at the black screen of the cell phone for a long time, losing himself for a moment, he raised his hand, leaning his hair back, and sat down on the sofa, without any emotion in his eyes, he stared in the direction outside the door.

After eating, Wen Niannan was watching TV in the living room, switching the channels with the remote control, in one of them, they were broadcasting the 39th World Piano Competition, which would be held in the country in the future, he stopped with the remote control in his hand.

The majority of the participants participating in the competition had received an invitation, they usually invited people who meet their requirements, the participants were generally gifted people who had won awards at a young age.

Wen Niannan's mother, Ye Xian, once was also invited, she won first place in that competition, they gave her a trophy, and with that, there was a necklace with musical notes...

Ding...the phone rang.

Wen Niannan took out his cell phone, seeing a message from an unknown number, it didn't even have a name.

[Niannan, are you free tomorrow? I want you to help me pick some books to put in the studio, can you? ]

Surprised, Wen Niannan saw the message, squeezing tightly his cell phone, confusion flashed in his eyes.

Ding...

[Also I have a surprise for you, can I meet you tomorrow? ]

Seeing that there was no reply on the other end of the phone, Tang Shuo frowned slightly, typing another message.

[It's alright, It's ok if you aren't free tomorrow, I'll meet you again next time] 

But his finger couldn't press the send button for a long moment, he gave up, finally clicking the delete button.

Ding...

[OK]

Tang Shuo covered his eyes with his hands, exhaling softly, his eyes were full of happiness, that's great...

After turning off the phone, Wen Niannan looked at the TV in confusion, then looked down at the smooth and clean skin on the back of his hand.

When he stepped down after playing with the mockery of the whole school, Tang Shuo walked over to the waiting area with a worried expression on his face.

"What's happened with you, Niannan? You were playing so good before, but today out of a sudden...what happened with your hands? Let me take a look."

Tang Shuo stared at the blood seeping from the pair of white gloves, he anxiously wanted to take off his gloves to check.

"Don't be like this, Tang Shuo, it's time for you to play, can't you look at them after you finish playing?"

"But your hands are already..."