💮 Chapter 80: Let's hold hands to cross, okay?

The warm rays of the sun flooded the room through the huge French windows, falling on the white bed. The man still on the bed moved slightly, opening his eyes.

Wen Niannan was awakened by the sunlight, opening his eyes slightly, he raised his hand to block the brilliant sunlight, rubbing his eyes softly.

When a thought crossed his mind, all the sleepiness in his eyes vanished, he turned around, looking at the side of the bed behind him.

But when he lifted the blanket on the other side of the bed, it was empty, there was no one...

Gu Yansheng left...

Wen Niannan sat up, looking at the empty side, lifting his hand to flatten the messy sheets.

"Good morning, Sir, you're awake, I'll bring you the soup."

As soon as Aunt Lan got ready the dishes and chopsticks to go upstairs, she saw Wen Niannan walking down the stairs, she approached him quickly with a smile.

"Madam, go and sit down first. I'll call the old lady to come down to eat."

"All right."

Instead of going to the dining room, Wen Niannan went to the living room, he scanned around, seeing that there was no one, he looked at the balcony. When he couldn't find anyone, his eyes dimmed slightly.

"Sir, what are you looking for?" said Uncle Xu, his voice came from behind.

"Yansheng...where did he go, isn't he at home?"

"Master went out early in the morning, also a few people came in the morning to move the piano from the room, he went with them."

"Move the piano? "What seemed to have come to his mind, made Wen Niannan's body stiff, he held the emotions in his eyes.

"Oh, I see." After that, he walked to the table, perplexed, he sat down, raising his hand to cover his eyes.

Where else could he go if he moved the piano, obviously he went to see Shen Luoan, all these years, the piano has been carefully placed in the room, but I wasn't expecting this, that he would move it away...

The sounds of footsteps and Aunt Lan's voice came from upstairs, Wen Niannan's eyes dropped a little bit, he forced a smile and turned her head to look.

"Mom."

Lu Yun walked over, sitting next to him, she smiled at him, saying: "How did Nian Nian sleep last night? Did your head is better?"

"Uhm, I slept well."

Zhou Yuanfeng raised his eyes, looking around, when he didn't see Gu Yansheng, he asked: "Uncle Xu, where is ASheng? Didn't you tell him to come down?"

"Sir, he went out early in the morning and said he would come back at night."

When Lu Yun heard that Gu Yansheng had gone out, she frowned and asked: "Is he out? I told him to stay at home for a while, he couldn't stay, and now again I don't know where he went to fool around!"

Wen Niannan was next to her with his head down, eating the food on the bowl in silence, not saying a word.

Early in the morning, Gu Yansheng found someone to move the piano, Shen Luoan was delighted when he saw the piano, he pulled Gu Yansheng to play together.

As soon as he put his hands on the keys, and Gu Yansheng heard the familiar sound, he raised his gaze to look at Shen Luoan, he couldn't help but recall the backstage scene of the concert.

"Yansheng? What's wrong with you?"

"Huh? What?" said Gu Yansheng, when he returned to his senses, looking at the man who was staring at him with confusion.