💮 Chapter 88: That felt good

"Heh, of course, who do I think I am, how could you be jealous of me," Wen Niannan said with a bitter smile, he stepped back as his hand was thrown away.

The coldness in Gu Yansheng's eyes was even worse, he looked again at Xiao Li.

"Drive to Luoan's house."

Xiao Li was a little surprised when he heard that, with an embarrassed tone he said: "But...but don't you still need to go to talk about the project in the afternoon, Mr. Gu? Aren't you going?"

Gu Yansheng stared at Wen Niannan coldly, sharply he said: "Yes, of course, I'm going, I'll just take Luoan with me, that way I can introduce my lover to them."

A touch of sadness flashed in Wen Niannan's eyes, his lips were tense.

Gu Yansheng pushed aside Xiao Li, while he opened the door, sitting in the driver's seat, he looked indifferently at the person on the opposite side of the car, then he started the car, Xiao Li quickly followed, getting into the car.

"You scumbag..." Tang Shuo gritted his teeth angrily; but when he was about to move forward, Wen Niannan grabbed his clothes.

"That's enough Tang Shuo...that's enough..."

"But he"

"It's okay, I'm okay, I don't care about it anymore."

He was relieved that nothing more happened with Tang Shuo, he was...no longer as foolish as before to hope for a response as he used to, there was no need for that anymore...

Wen Niannan lowered his head to look at his hand, but he stiffened, the ring wasn't there...

Looking around, he lowered his head with a face pale, when he finally saw the silver ring not far away, before he could pick it up, Gu Yansheng's car suddenly crushed the ring...

Wen Niannan still stood there without reacting, until Gu Yansheng's car gradually drove away.

Wen Niannan walked over, slowly kneeling to pick up the ring, he looked at it, then he put it back on his finger, turning his head, he looked at Tang Shuo who was on his side, that's when he raised his hand to caress his forehead.

"Is the wound on your forehead hurting?" Tang Shuo raised his hand to try to touch his forehead, but Wen Niannan stepped back, avoiding it.

"Tang Shuo, go now..."

Wen Niannan moved back a few steps without daring to look at Tang Shuo's expression, his head was down.

"Okay...I'm leaving now...I'm sorry Niannan, I will definitely protect you, believe me, I will wait until I have the power to come back to you."

Tang Shuo's eyes seemed to shine, there was something unreadable in his eyes.

When Wen Niannan returned to the house, he saw that Aunt Lan was looking anxiously at the door, she was relieved to see him finally back.

"Where did you go, sir?"

"I went to walk a little bit ." 

"It's cold outside, sir, come in and change your clothes."

Wen Niannan looked back at the sunflower seeds in the flower bed, tightening his lips, he went upstairs.

Gu Yansheng went to Shen Luoan's house and brought him to the hotel where he had made an early appointment, when they arrived, someone at the door led their way.

The final decision of the project was been debated by everyone but for that time the Jiang family won. The Jiang family was a big powerful family in their country, so the power of the several groups coming to the appointment was certainly not to be underestimated.