💮Chapter 120: Who owns those high school songs

Wen Niannan was trying to play a newly written piece, he wanted to participate in that year's M City Piano Competition, his mother won many awards in the piano competition during her time.

Recently, there had been many discussions on the Internet after his identity was exposed, also the identity of Wen Niannan's mother Ye Xian was also picked up, they all agreed that both her appearance and talent were inherited from her mother.

Wen Niannan tried to play the music score in his hand, changing it in the end, finally, he put it in the file bag after finishing it.

A notification sound came from the computer, Wen Niannan looked up at his Weibo comment in the computer interface, clicking on the DAWN website.

『Dear W.E, hello, may I invite you to participate in the fan welfare recent live broadcast of this website? You only need to live online to answer some fan questions, about an hour or so, is that okay?』

Live online?

In the past, Wen Niannan wouldn't agree, but now he knew how much fans protect him and how much he wants he wanted to enjoy his fan interactions.

『Yes, anytime.』

"Niannan, I'm back." The sound of the car and the voice of Tang Shuo rang at the door.

Tang Shuo took off his jacket and threw it aside and ran over, smiling: "The songs are already swayed by them, let's go to dinner today, we haven't been out for dinner for a long time."

"Okay."

After drinking the sober soup, Gu Yansheng's head became soberer., he raised his eyes and saw Tang Lunxuan's face suddenly changed, he walked towards him.

Tang Lunxuan took a step back subconsciously: "Mr. Gu, you..."

"Gu Yansheng, that's enough! What are you trying to do!"

Zhou Yuanfeng hurriedly got up and stood in front of Tang Lunxuan to block him, fearing that he would be in the same drunkness to unconsciously beat others.

"Get out of the way! Don't worry about him!" Gu Yansheng said impatiently, shaking his dizzy head.

Tang Lunxuan gently pushed Zhou Yuanfeng away and walked out, staring at Gu Yansheng indifferently: "Did you always treat Mr. Wen like that, President Gu? When you get drunk and hit people at will? Mr. Wen's wounds were made by you in your pitiful state?"

"What did you say!"

"I think you Qiyue don't want to live anymore!" Gu Yansheng shouted severely while picking Tang Lunxuan by his clothes and looked at him with a dark face.

"Do you only threaten my company with that trick?"

Punch...

"To the left, smile, say cheese!"

Tang Shuo took the phone and handed it to Wen Niannan to see the newly taken photos, with a smile on his face.

"Does we look good?"

"Yeah, we look good."

Having eaten, they went to the pedestrian street to stroll around until the evening. Tang Shuo ran over to buy a flower petal pattern when he saw a cotton candy seller and insisted on taking a picture.

"Let's go over there and take a look."

Tang Shuo was about to leave when his cell phone rang suddenly.

Wen Niannan turned around and glanced, asking with suspect: "Why don't you answer? Who is calling?"

"It's my brother's secretary."

Tang Shuo answered the phone, but in the next second his face suddenly changed.

"Okay, I'll go right away."

Wen Niannan saw Tang Shuo's face suddenly changed and stood up, and asked: "What is it? Is it the studio?"

"It's my brother...my brother was beaten by Gu Yansheng, Zhou Yuanfeng said that I should pick up my brother."

Tang Shuo and Wen Niannan hurried to the Jintai Hotel and asked Xiao Li which room they were in.

What a mess, it was the first time he had heard of that kind of place to talk about work.

As soon as he approached, he heard the quarrel coming from inside, Tang Shuo kicked to the door inside, only to see Gu Yansheng fighting with Zhou Yuanfeng, Tang Lunxuan was standing aside with blood on the corners of his mouth and his face swollen.

Gu Yansheng stared at Wen Niannan who came in after the door was opened, but the other man only glanced at him, standing at the door without speaking, as if he felt a little empty in his heart.

"Tang Shuo, let's take your brother away first and go back if he is hurt."