💮 Chapter 65: Go and feed him with some porridge (2/3)

As soon as Gu Yansheng heard the sound, the anger overtook him,  he turned around throwing a punch at him,  but Zhou Yuanfeng was faster, he dodged it.

"You still dare to come here, it seems you aren't afraid to die. If it weren't for your stupid idea, I wouldn't have to stay at home and take care of him!" 

Zhou Yuanfeng walked into the kitchen indifferently saying to Aunt Lan: "Aunt Lan, don't care about him. Aunt said that he'll be responsible for the food and health of Niannan, meaning, he has to make the porridge by himself. No one will save your ass now."

"Ah? Oh, great." Aunt Lan, though confused, said nothing, she continued to prepare the other dishes.

Gu Yansheng clenched his fists shivering, with a gloomy and terrible expression. He raised his eyes, glancing angrily at Zhou Yuanfeng.

Seeing that Gu Yansheng was getting furious, Zhou Yuanfeng stopped teasing him, he shook his head saying: "Forget it, Aunt Lan, after you have finished cooking. We're going to leave President Gu alone, so he won't be embarrassed, it shouldn't be that difficult for him." 

Snorting angrily, Gu Yansheng left going to the living room, he leaned on the sofa, closing his eyes. After a while, he took out a cigarette from his pocket liting up.

"Sure enough, with one word from the Old Lady, she can make him commit to anything, it seems that Master still listens to everything the old lady says." Said Aunt Lan softly, looking at the man in the living room.

"He's holding back, the relationship between their mother and him is different from of others."

After smoking one cigarette after another, Gu Yansheng was exhaling a cigarette ring irritably while tapping rhythmically with his hand on the sofa arm.

He was trying to understand the question of Wen Niannan, it was bothering him.

Out of a sudden, his cellphone rang, when Gu Yansheng saw the caller, he immediately pressed the accept button: "Hey, Luoan."

"Yansheng, how are you? You left in such a hurry today, is everything alright?" Shen Luoan's worried voice came from the other end of the phone.

He looked at his watch, then he looked upstairs one more time, saying slowly: "It's ok, don't worry, did you eat well?"

"Yes, I already ate. I'm looking at some music scores."

Shen Luoan was a little surprised when he heard his calm over the phone, how could nothing happen?

Knowing the strong character of that old woman, now she would be angry, arguing with him, and the relationship between them would surely be at the edge of the precipice. Why didn't anything happen?

"Gu Yansheng come here to make the porridge, who's calling you?" 

When Shen Luoan heard Zhou Yuanfeng's voice, his grip on the phone tightened, resentment flashed in his eyes.

No wonder why it was so quiet, Zhou Yuanfeng was beside the old woman.

"Is that Mr. Zhou? Mr. Zhou is also there?"

"Well, my mother is back and Yuanfeng is here to take charge of the company's business. I won't be able to see you these days. Please take care of yourself."

"Is it because I have done something wrong?" Shen Luoan was crying, the pain and weak tone made him feel pity.

Gu Yansheng tried to comfort him: "It's not because of you, it's because of my mother, she's going to stay in the country for a while, during this period of time I have to stay at home to take care of Wen Niannan."

"Will we be able to see each other again during this time?"

"Yes, call me when you miss me, I will go to see you."

"Gu Yansheng, what are you playing? The porridge is already cooked, take it to Nian Nian, he hasn't eaten yet. "

Zhou Yuan Feng was extremely loud as if he was trying to make someone hear him.

Gu Yansheng raised his eyes glaring at him, then he hung up the phone after saying something to the other side in a low voice.

When he hung up the phone, Shen Luoan's expression instantly changed, there wasn't a sad expression on his face anymore, only a deep hatred in his eyes.

Hearing that Yansheng would be actually feeding Wen Niannan himself, he almost crushed his phone.

So that fossil old woman was there with Zhou Yuanfeng, Wen Niannan would be always attended, and Yansheng would be always next to Wen Niannan. What if Yansheng falls in love with him? If that happens all the hidden things would come to light...