💮 Chapter 94: Unforgettable white back

Shen Luoan briefly cleaned the stains up by the sink, fortunately, the wine stains weren't that visible, so he took out a handkerchief to dry his hands.

"Hello, is it Mrs. Gu?"

An unfamiliar voice suddenly could be listened behind him, Shen Luoan turned around, looking at him suspiciously, the person who was talking was a person dressed in a purple suit staring at him with a smile.

"Huh? Is there anything wrong?"

"Mr. Gu asked me to come for you, and said that there was something urgent he needed to tell you."

"Come for me? Wasn't he going to explain the project to Mr. Jiang? Why did he suddenly show up asking me to go over?"

The smile on the man's face deepened, he respectfully said: "I don't know that, but Mr. Gu is waiting for you in the backyard, he told me that there was a gift for you, he wanted to give it to you as fast as possible."

"Oh, so lead the way," he said, while his eyes lit up.

An alone Wen Niannan sat on the ground in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows on the second floor, he held his legs, pale, looking at the lights downstairs, vaguely hearing the sound of the voice, it was dark outside, Wen Niannan wanted to take his cellphone to see the time, so he touched his pocket, remembering that the phone had been broken.

Gently shaking the glass in his hand, staring at the bright red blood-like color, involuntarily raising the glass to his mouth, but suddenly the wine glass in his hand was taken away.

Zhou Yuanfeng took a glass of juice, handing it to him instead, he frowned: "Niannan, did you forget you can't drink?"

"If everyone can drink it, why can't I drink it? Ah, my body was so weak that I might die that day..."

"What are you talking about?"

"Nothing, nothing."

Zhou Yuanfeng sighed softly when he saw him, knowing that although Wen Niannan said that he didn't care about Gu Yansheng, in the deep of his heart it wasn't like that, otherwise, why he would be so desperate for the future seeing Shen Luoan.

Zhou Yuanfeng, the vice-president of the Gu Group's project, would obligatorily have to go there, but he was afraid that leaving Wen Niannan alone would cause trouble.

The lights on the second floor were very dull, Zhou Yuanfeng feared that he would be emotionally unstable at that moment, he susurrated: "Niannan, let me take you down, it's too dark here, take you down. It's too dark here, downstairs is brighter, okay?"

"Okay."

Wen Niannan followed Zhou Yuanfeng down the stairs, passing the crowd, and suddenly heard someone calling him behind him.

"Mr. Wen."

Wen Niannan stopped and turned to look over, Tang Lunxuan approached from the corner, with a simple and polite smile on his face.

"Long time, Mr. Wen."

"Oh, hello, Mr. Tang."

When Zhou Yuanfeng saw Tang Lunxuan, he paused, stepping forward and saying in a somewhat alienated tone: "Mr. Tang, may I ask you something? If there is nothing, our sir will go..."

Tang Lunxuan interrupted him suddenly, saying: "Yes, something is going on."

There was a clapping sound behind him, Zhou Yuan Feng turned to see what was going once he heard it, Gu Yansheng was on the stage answering something with an unhappy face, Zhou Yuanfeng, who knew him very well, realizing that Gu Yansheng was about to get angry.