💮 Chapter 111: Gu Yansheng's green hat

Wen Niannan didn't say a word until he returned to the room, Tang Shuo didn't know what Wen Niannan was thinking at that moment, he was very afraid that Wen Niannan would still have feelings for Gu Yansheng.

"Niannan...are you thirsty? I...I'll pour you a glass of water."

Wen Niannan looked at Tang Shuo's troubled leaving silhouette, mixed emotions flashing in his eyes.

He thought he would get out of control as soon as he saw Gu Yansheng, rushing to beat him, but when he really saw Gu Yansheng appear in front of him, there was no movement in his heart.

Those injuries, those pains, will never be erased...

Wen Niannan raised his hand touching the scar on his forehead, his eyes gleaming slightly.

Why hadn't Gu Yansheng announced the news of his divorce yet? It took Shen Luoan too much thought to succeed with his plans, how he could be willing to wait like that.

Gu Yansheng hadn't slept much the night before, the smell of Wen Niannan in the room was gradually fading, Gu Yansheng took out the necklace staring at it dumbfounded.

When he went to the company the next day, the redness in his eyes was terrible, accompanying it a horrible headache, so after the meeting, he went to the office lounge.

"Secretary Li, let me in please, I made some of his favorite porridge for Yansheng."

"President Gu is taking a break and ordered not to let anyone in."

In the door, Shen Luoan looked at Xiao Li, his eyes filled with impatience, the smirk on his face couldn't hold back.

Gu Yansheng was awakened by the sound, so he opened the door of the office, seeing Shen Luoan at the door slightly startled: "Why did you come to the company?"

Shen Luoan aggrieved: "You haven't come to see me these days, I missed you a bit. "

"Sorry, I recently...I've been busy with the company, I couldn't pay enough attention to you."

Shen Luoan opened the container he brought, putting it on the table, Gu Yansheng sat down to take the porridge and drank.

Shen Luoan looked at the documents on the table, his eyes flickered slightly, then he said: "Yansheng, my uncle said you didn't reply to his project, did you forget because you were busy?"

Gu Yansheng took the tissue, wiping his mouth, he raised his eyes to Shen Luoan, saying seriously: "My mother made a partnership with the Qiyue Group before this project, this project is very important and Tang Lunxuan has more experience."

When Shen Luoan heard Tang Lunxuan's name, a poisonous look flashed in his eyes.

"Yansheng, when are you going to announce your divorce? When will we be together officially and openly?"

Gu Yansheng was surprised as soon as he heard it, his tone became a little lazy: "He hasn't been discharged from the hospital yet, I'll talk about it later, now the project with President Jiang is being watched by others on the cusp of the storm, if I do the announcement now, it won't have a good impact on Gu. "

He didn't know why he had postponed the announcement of the divorce, perhaps it was because he felt a bit unbearable to see Wen Niannan lying weak in the hospital.

Or maybe it was because he was always feeling upset nowadays, always feeling that he was missing something...

"Yansheng, my uncle said there is a party tonight, and maybe you could accompany me..."

"I have a meeting in the afternoon, Luoan, I may not be able to accompany you, I will go to you when the project is over, all right?"

All of the sudden, Gu Yansheng became hostile to his reaction, Shen Luoan was stunned, the smile on his face suddenly stiffened.