💮 Chapter 13: Meet again at the concert

Tang Shuo arrived at the agreed place early, tidying up his clothes and fixing his hair. 

"Tang Shuo."

When he was called, he immediately turned around and saw Wen Niannan looking at him with a smile.

"Niannan, you're here." Tang Shuo grinned silly at the person in front of him.

As soon as Wen Niannan arrived, he saw the man in the distance laughing stupidly. He took a moment to tidy up his clothes and then he smiled silly again, making people around him think he was a fool.

The concert was still a while away. The two of them sat in the waiting area, chatting for a while, and finally, walking in when the time was up.

When the concert was about to begin, the audience fell silent for an instant. Like everyone else, Wen Niannan also held his breath and was immersed in the music.

After the song was over, Wen Niannan felt a bit cold on his face before realizing that he was crying unconsciously.

Tang Shuo noticed that Wen Niannan was in tears and quickly handed him a tissue. He turned his head and was about to say something when he suddenly noticed something, looking toward the person sitting in the front row.

It turned out to be Gu Yansheng!
Another familiar person was sitting next to him, who happened to turn his face to speak. Tang Shuo squinted and took a closer look, and it turned out to be Shen Luoan.

Gu Yansheng was accompanying Shen Luoan to the concert!

He saw Shen Luoan leaning on Gu Yansheng's shoulder in a flirtatious way, the two of them talked close to each other from time to time, their affectionate behavior was particularly special.

Tang Shuo didn't want Wen Niannan to feel sad when he saw them, so he turned around and whispered, "Niannan, I suddenly remembered that I have something very important to do, let's go first."

When he said that, he got up and started walking toward the exit. Wen Niannan was a little dazed, but he followed him.

"Niannan, are you okay?" Tang Shuo wanted to help him, but slowly let go.

"It's okay. I walked too fast and didn't see the stairs clearly. Let's go."

Wen Niannan stood up and fixed up his clothes. Just when he was about to go out, the stage began to play again, the familiar tune slowly started to sound and Wen Niannan's footsteps stopped in place, frozen.

It was the piece Gu Yansheng played when they first met at the banquet.

At that time, the boy was dressed in a white suit standing high, the piano keys were played fluently between his slender fingers, and the light halo shone on the boy's delicate profile, making it impossible to look away for a long time.

It wasn't until the music on the stage was over that he could come back to his senses.

Even if time passed, he would still listened to the melody again and felt unspeakable bitterness in his heart.

Wen Niannan reluctantly moved his gaze away from the stage, and suddenly saw the two people seated in the front row for a moment. He looked back at Tang Shuo's panicked eyes, bowed his head, and left from there.

Seeing Wen Niannan left without looking back, Tang Shuo immediately chased after him.

"Niannan, I didn't mean to not tell you. I was afraid that you would be sad. Are you okay?"

Tang Shuo was very afraid of him being angry. In the past, Wen Niannan would easily get out of Tang Shuo was very afraid of him being angry. In the past, as long as if it was something involving Gu Yansheng, Wen Niannan easily lost control, and he didn't know how to comfort him.

"Do I look like an abandoned stray dog? Huh?"

"What? Why do you...why do you describe yourself in that way? You shouldn't be so mean to yourself." Tang Shuo couldn't bear to see such an inferiority complex from the person liked.

Wen Niannan's eyes were sour, but the tears did not come down. He didn't want to complain and mourn anymore.

"Master Tang Xiao, didn't you say that there is a very good restaurant nearby, wouldn't you like to invite me to dinner?" Wen Niannan said with a relaxed smile.

"Huh? Okay, I'll book a table right away."

Tang Shuo finally sigh with relief when he saw that he didn't look angry.