💮 Chapter 96: A ring in his hand stained with blood

In a trance, Gu Yansheng sat on the couch holding a wine glass, thinking about the familiar back when Wen Niannan left, wondering what Wen Niannan had said to Tang Lunxuan that he hadn't come back.

He was a little absent-minded about something wondering in his heart, that was why he didn't refuse the glass that Shen Luoan gave it to him.

Soon, not taking long for him to get a little drunk, Shen Luoan took the opportunity to leave the party with a drunk Gu Yansheng.

Opening the door of the car and helping him in, he sat down, looking at the person with frowning brows while pressing his head, Shen Luoan's eyes were filled with craziness.

"To No. XX, Yifeng Street."

"Yes, Mr. Shen."

After arriving in the Yifeng district, instead of letting the car in, Shen Luoan asked the driver to drive away outside the villa street, then he took him out of the car, walking to the door alone.

"Open the door! Is there anyone? Open the door!"

Aunt Lan heard his voice, opening the door, panicked, she saw Gu Yansheng: "Sir? How did you come back, sir? I thought..."

Her tone changed immediately when she saw Shen Luoan on the side: "Why did you come? Who asked you to come, you aren't welcome here."

"Someone like you dares to order me? Gu Yansheng asked me to come,  he was drunk and needed me to take care of him, he told me that I should stay here with him, the car that brought us had already left, so hurry up, and do some help, clean up a room to stay there."

"You...you dare! After all, this is Gu's family, you're not welcome here as a third person who destroys other people's marriages!"

"What? You won't clean it up," Shen Luoan snorted coldly, "I don't mind talking to Yansheng."

Uncle Xu walked downstairs with the changed sheets in his hand, looking differently at Shen Luoan.

"There is a cleaned-up guest room, let him stay there, master is drunk, needs to rest first."

Shen Luoan helped Gu Yansheng go to the room, covering him with a blanket, he looked at the sleeping face with a sullen expression flashing in his eyes: "You are finally going to be mine..."

In the dilapidated and dark house, a man dressed in white clothes was lying on the cold floor, unconscious and isolated from the dilapidated surroundings, the white suit was covered with numerous mud stains.

Sun Qi brought a bucket of water making his subordinates throw it on the head of the unconscious man, the eyelashes of the person on the ground stirred slightly, opening slowly his eyes, waking up.

Wen Niannan opened his eyes painstakingly, his eyes were rather confused, there was severe pain in the back of his head, he raised his hand, touching it, feeling the blood in it.

When Wen Niannan saw blood staining his clothes, he remembered all that had happened before he passed, he raised his eyes in horror, looking at the person in front of him, at the sight of the horrible face in his memory, his face instantly turned pale, his body trembling violently.

"Wen Niannan, right? The partner of the Gu Group, married to Gu Yansheng three years ago, yo, and a lot of shares in your name."

Sun Qi looked at the information found on the phone, appearing a very weird smile.

"Don't be afraid, I haven't done anything to you yet, but it's never too late to be afraid after trying my ways."

Sun Qi turned around to discuss something with the people behind him, then he left the room.