💮 Chapter 14: Reminiscing the old days?

Cuckoo Music Restaurant was rated as one of the most romantic restaurants in the ​​city.
Tang Shuo found this "couples" restaurant on the recommendation of a friend after looking for restaurants around for a rare date with Wen Niannan.

When they arrived at the restaurant, Wen Niannan still looked a little lost. Tang Shuo like a gentleman helped Wen Niannan pulling the chair for him to sit and handed him the menu.

"I found this music restaurant after searching for a long time. The food here is super delicious, you will love it."

Wen Niannan took the menu and looked up at the surrounding environment. It was indeed his favorite style.

"The atmosphere is great, I love it, it's worth the careful selection you've made."

After hearing the praise, Tang Shuo's tail was almost up to the sky.

Raising his face with two small dimples, he blinked and smiled, saying: "Haha, of course, so what would you like to eat, Niannan? I'll have the same as you."

Wen Niannan ordered a few signature dishes from the restaurant and two more desserts.

The restaurant's efficiency was very fast; the food was ready in a while and looking so appetizing.

Under Tang Shuo's expectant gaze, Wen Niannan took a bite and said: "It's delicious."

Seeing Tang Shuo's expression of joy and almost wagging his tail, he also laughed.

The atmosphere between the two of them became much more relaxed than at the beginning. Tang Shuo had been telling some funny stories and jokes to make Wen Niannan happy. Looking at the person in front of him who was having a good time, he couldn't help feeling a little bit emotional.

"Niannan, I'm really happy now. I didn't expect that we would meet again after so many years, and we would still sit face to face, talking, laughing, and chatting like this."

Seeing that the eyes of the bright smiling person in front of him suddenly shined with emotion, Wen Niannan felt a little sorry for him, but he couldn't reciprocate his feelings.

"Thank you for inviting me to the concert and dinner. I'm very happy today. I haven't been so happy for a long time. Tang Shuo, thank you very much, but...I'm married." Wen Niannan said looking apologetically at Tang Shuo's eyes.

Tang Shuo was startled and said excitedly: "But I...I still love you very much. My heart can't forget you. You have had a bad experience in the past few years, right? You never laughed anymore but tonight you did it."

Wen Niannan opened his mouth to say something, but Tang Shuo went on to say: "I heard from a friend about what happened at your wedding. The last time we met in the hospital, the injury on your head was caused by Gu Yansheng, right? "

Wen Niannan clenched his fists, turned his head when he felt the pain, he said: "No...I fell on the stairs myself, I told you."

Tang Shuo held Wen Niannan's hand despite his struggle, continuing holding his hand he said: "Don't speak for him, he isn't worth it. Will you give me a chance? Even if you can't give me a chance, I just want to be by your side, can I?"

"First let me go, Tang Shuo, let me go, I don't like this."

Wen Niannan struggled to withdraw his hand, his body still trembling a little.

But seeing Tang Shuo looking at him with hope and expectant eyes, he couldn't help but sigh softly, still, there was nothing he could do with him.

Wen Niannan said helplessly: "Did I promise you wouldn't be able to do it? First, release my hand, I don't feel comfortable, and then you..."

"Why didn't I find out sooner that Wen Niannan became so popular with men? Are you here to reminisce an old love affair?"

A cold and angry voice came from behind, Wen Niannan froze in shock, turned around stiffly, and met Gu Yansheng's cold eyes.