💮 Chapter 103: Idiot...why you're hurt again

After the doctor injected Wen Niannan with a sedative, he gradually calmed down, the person in the bed stopped struggling slowly falling asleep.

Because of the fierce struggle and the avoiding, the gauze on the head and the fixation on the leg were torn off, the doctor had to bandage it again.

The doctor opened the door, walking out, he glanced at Gu Yansheng who was standing at the door in a stupor, he took the medical record, saying: "The patient is suffering from hallucinatory memory disorder because of strong trauma, Mr. Gu, do you know that the patient is somehow disturbed?"

"I don't know," Gu Yansheng said, his eyes flickering slightly, he looked at the floor.

"Then what happened to have those injuries? A car accident?"

"No...I don't know. "

The doctor was stunned: "You don't know? Are you not his husband?" 

A strange color flashed through Gu Yansheng's eyes, his face totally horrible: "Yes...no..."

Hearing the word husband, Gu Yansheng began to feel a moody strange feeling on his chest.

"No? Then what is your relationship with him?"

A sudden irritation placed in the heart of Gu Yansheng, with a cold face, he said: "You are a doctor, you are in charge of the medical service, what's the use of asking that nonsense? Now tell me when he will get back to normal?"

The doctor stepped back in terror by the gloomy Gu Yansheng, blocking the medical record in front of him.

"It's an uncertainty."

Gu Yansheng pressed his forehead, saying irritably: "What is uncertain?"

"He might have been able to recover in a few days, and he might never have been able to recover because he had been hit hard on the head, he was in a trance, he became weaker because of his body injury and blood loss, besides, he was traumatized too much, this will happen, but..."

"But what?"

The doctor glanced at him, saying softly: "I suggest Mr. Gu don't enter the room again, or, to be exact, not to appear in front of the patient."

After a surprised expression, Gu Yansheng's face changed: "What did you say?"

"Although I don't know what happened between you and him, I can see that the patient clearly has a strong sense of fear and rejection for you, so... your presence in front of him will only incite him to remember bad memories, if it becomes more serious, it's better to call his family to come, they will also help his recovery, making it easier to take care of him."

"His...family?"

Wen Niannan had divorced him now and wasn't longer a family member, and he himself wasn't his husband, Wen Niannan's relatives were only Father Wen.

Gu Yansheng's eyes flickered slightly but he said nothing, frowning, he looked at the door.

"Director Wang, the dean said that aid that the patient in Room 211 was in your charge from now on, the patient of 211 is special and has no relatives for him to take care of, the dean ordered more care, your medical skills have always been the highest, Director Wang can only trouble you, treat him with more care."

"Okay, Deputy Dean."

Wang Qi rubbed his stiff neck while walking to the room with the medical record sheet, he was called to the office by the deputy dean before he could rest from his done surgery.

While looking at the medical records, he walked to Room 211, but he felt somehow familiar when he saw the patient's name.