💮 Chapter 134: Tang Shuo is waiting for you to see him

Wen Niannan was curled up on the sofa covered with his coat, looking at Dr. Li's face with a faint smile, but there was no smile in his eyes.

"Doctor Li, I...see you, I recently injured my leg so I couldn't go to the hospital. Tang Shuo troubled you. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. We have known each other for so many years. Although I am your psychiatrist, I am also your friend. There is no trouble in it."

It was true that Dr. Li hadn't seen Wen Niannan for a while, and he thought that maybe with Tang Shuo's help, he would gradually recover and be fine.

He saw the overwhelming news and interviews on the Internet and looked at the confident and dazzling Wen Niannan in front of the piano. Dr. Li thought that Wen Niannan had been good after leaving that nightmare of a marriage.

Although Tang Shuo had been giving him medicine to relieve insomnia, he only thought it was because of the pressure caused by online public opinion.

But when Dr. Li looked at Wen Niannan face to face, he knew he had guessed wrong, Wen Niannan still did not come out well...

Dr. Li took a few bottles of medicine from his bag and put them on the table, and whispered: "Niannan, this is a medicine to help with your insomnia and mood. You should remember how to take the dose like before?"

"Yeah, I remember"

Of course, Wen Niannan remembered how to take it, he always did it, just to leave the hospital as soon as possible and return to school to see Gu Yansheng, he insisted on leaving the hospital despite the objections of Dr. Li and his father.

From that day on, he had to take medicine to control it, until the side effects of the medicine were so great that he couldn't take it anymore and couldn't sleep as he kept vomiting and losing weight.

Finally, with the help of Dr. Li, he went to the hospital every two days and gradually stopped the medication.

Wen Niannan raised his eyes to look at Dr. Li, and said in doubt: "What happened?"

"You don't have to laugh if you don't want to laugh, don't hold back when you feel sad, now you are surrounded by people who treat you honestly, so you don't need to force yourself to hide your emotions."

Wen Niannan was startled, the smile on the corner of his mouth gradually disappeared, and his expression became fragile: "When I laugh...that's enough...Father is also very happy when he sees me laughing, Tang Shuo is also very happy, that's enough..."

Dr. Li knew that no matter how he tried to persuade him, it would be useless. He had been persuading him for so many years with any change from him.

"I saw the video of you playing with Phil, Niannan, you were locked in a cage with your wings broken, now you have regrown new wings and broke through the cage. Don't be caught in the same cage."

Dr. Li's words seemed to have a magical power to soothe Wen Niannan's faint mood.

"Don't be afraid to open your heart. Tang Shuo is waiting for you. He loves you no less than you do to Gu Yansheng. As long as you look behind your back, you will find that many people love you, Tang Shuo, your father, and W.E.'s fans who protect you."

Wen Niannan's eyes flickered slightly as he said: "Okay..."

The door was pushed open, Tang Shuo walked in with his cell phone in hand, surprised to see the medicine on the table.

Wen Niannan randomly raised his hand to put the medicine in the cabinet and asked: "Tang Shuo, Dr. Li is leaving. Could you send him off?"

"Are you leaving so soon? Okay, I'll drive you."