💮 Chapter 50: A double-faced person?

While going downstairs, Gu Yansheng made a big movement on purpose. When Wen Niannan heard the sound, he looked up and the smile in the corner of his mouth gradually faded.

Gu Yansheng pulled the chair sitting on the other side of the table, and looking at the food on the table. He looked at Wen Niannan squinting his eyes when he saw his red and swollen eyes.

When Wen Niannan noticed that Gu Yansheng was looking at him, He lowered his head. He didn't want him to see his eyes.

"If you keep lowering your head like that, your head is going to be inside the plate. It's not the first time I meet and I'm afraid that others won't be able to see it. Who will show this false posture?"

With a bang, an irritable Gu Yansheng threw his chopsticks and left. Leaving behind a surprised Wen Niannan.

Gu Yansheng didn't know why he got angry when Wen Niannan refused to look at him, he arrived at the company with a gloomy face.

When the employees of the company saw their CEO, he was emanating a terrifying aura, no one wanted to get close to him, they were so terrified that they moved back, choosing to avoid him for fear of being used as a punching bag.

The obvious guess was that he was like that because of the video and the fact that Shen Luoan didn't go to the company those days.

Sitting on his office chair, Gu Yansheng loosened his tie, turning on the computer to work on the company's business. He wasn't paying attention to them, so he turned off the computer angrily.

The door of the office was suddenly opened. Gu Yansheng thought it was the secretary Xiao Li, he opened his mouth to scold him, but when he looked up, he realized it was Zhou Yuanfeng.

Zhou Yuanfeng walked in with a furious face, he slapped the table saying: "Gu Yansheng, you're crazy, aren't you? You deliberately allowed the video, it was really necessary to make such a fuss to force your mother to agree with your divorce? Did you at least think of the consequences of doing that? Your mother pays too much attention to the image of the company. If she finds out about this matter, you'll be finished. "

He was crazy, he had to delete the video the first day it was posted, he always did it like that. He would usually do it for the videos and photos taken without his permission, but that time he didn't care about it, even he pushed it to make it worse.

"I wasn't trying to hide it from her. This marriage was forced by her despite my wishes. She doesn't know how double-faced he is, he's always pretending to be a good and sensible person. I just wanted her to see that she was wrong!"

"Double-faced? Are you talking about Niannan?" Zhou Yuanfeng looked at him stupefied when he heard what Gu Yansheng said.

"Wen Niannan isn't the kind of person you think, he's very innocent and a sensitive person. You're always very accurate in judging the people in the company. Why can't you really tell who is good and who is bad?"

When Gu Yansheng saw that his friend was talking good of Wen Niannan, he snorted, with disdain he said: "Innocent? Once again, you're all deceived by Wen Niannan's appearance, each of you only wants to protect him, you all say that he's good, let me unmask him, I have seen all the wicked things Wen Niannan has done with my own two eyes. He hurt the most important person to me!"

Zhou Yuanfeng understood that Gu Yansheng was like that because of all the things that happened at the birthday party, the fact that Niannan accused Shen Luoan of plagiarism and the felt that his beloved was hurt by him, and he couldn't do anything.

"I've hidden it for you. Your mother doesn't know about it because she's still abroad. You'd better solve this matter before your mother knows it, or even I won't be able to help you."

Zhou Yuanfeng looked at Gu Yansheng with severity and harshness, then turned angrily and left, closing the door behind him with a bang.

Gu Yansheng slammed a fist on the table violently: "Damn it!"

--------------------------------------------------

Crazy week: Last day

(2/3)