💮 Chapter 4: It's him? He actually came back!

Wen Niannan parked his car in the company's parking lot, he was about to unfasten his seat belt, when he suddenly saw a familiar car coming in from the front entrance and stopping, it was Gu Yansheng's car.

When the car door opened, Gu Yansheng walked down, and Wen Niannan quickly tried to open the door and chase after him but instead, he was stunned.

He saw Gu Yansheng turned around and walked to the other side of the car stretching out his hand into the car with a longing look.

The person in the car slowly walked down, then they rushed into Gu Yansheng's arms like a coquettish, then raised their head and rubbed the side of their face.

Wen Niannan looked at the familiar face with a shocked look, feeling pain in his heart. It's Shen Luoan!!

It's him?! He really came back!

Wen Niannan felt cold all over his body, has Gu Yansheng been with Shen Luoan these days...It turns out that Shen Luoan had already returned, so does he have a chance...

Gu Yansheng left with his arms around Shen Luoan, before leaving, Shen Luoan looked back at him, making a meaningful smile.

Wen Niannan saw the unbearable scene, he didn't want to go in, so he spent more than two hours in the car before getting out of the car and entering the company.

After coming out of the elevator, he walked slowly to the president's office. He hadn't been there for three years.

"Sir."

"Sir, please."

"Sir." People passing by, all bowed their heads and shouted respectfully.

"Sir, why are you here?" Secretary Xiao Li asked in a flustered expression.

"I'll deliver the documents, where's your president?"

"In the office, give me the documents. I'll take them to him." Xiao Li reached out to pick up the documents.

Wen Niannan suddenly retracted his hands in horror and took a step back. After seeing Xiao Li's surprised face, he said indifferently: "I didn't mean it, I can do it myself."

When Wen Niannan walked to the door and was about to knock, he heard Gu Yansheng's hearty laughter and Shen Luoan's coquettish voice. He froze in his tracks, couldn't bear to break the harmonious atmosphere, he put the documents in his hand on the shelf, he turned and left.

"You'll show him the files later, let alone I brought them, and don't mention that I have been here."

Before Xiao Li, who went after him, had time to speak, Wen Niannan left, leaving only a lonely view.

On the wedding anniversary, Wen Niannan drove back in the morning to pick up the ordered cakes and gifts. The gifts were the latest couple watches he had chosen for a long time.

Originally, he wanted to choose a ring, but when he looked at his three-year marriage. He gave up on that idea.

Although he doesn't know if Gu Yansheng would be back tonight, Wen Niannan still prepared everything carefully and even cooked Gu Yansheng's favorite dish.

It was getting late, and Gu Yansheng still didn't come back.

"Sir, it's so late, master may not be back today, you can eat first." Aunt Lan said distressedly from the side.

Wen Niannan looked up at the time and saw that it was pretty late, so he said: "I'll wait, if he comes back today, Aunt Lan, go and reheat the food."

At that time, a car arrived from the courtyard. Wen Niannan heard the voice of "Yansheng" and ran to the door with joy: "Yansheng, you are back." With a paper bag in his hand, Gu Yansheng walked in with a cold face, looking at the food on the table. He found the cake an eyesore.

Wen Niannan took the gift and smiled: "Yan Sheng, this is the gift I picked for you. It's the new watch of the brand you've always liked. I've put in a lot of effort"

"Let's divorce!" The watch fell off. When it reached the ground, Wen Niannan's face was pale, he looked at Gu Yansheng incredulously, unable to speak for a long time.