💮 Chapter 27: I want to see him laugh

Note:
So...Happy New Year! Have a successful year! Stay safe,
P.D.: Our uploading date will be on Thursday, but if I have some time to spare I will try to upload another one on Monday.
Regards, A.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tang Lunxuan sighed uselessly, he raised his hand slapping Tang Shuo's forehead.

"I knew you weren't coming back just to stay with your parents. How could you be so obedient"

Seeing his younger brother's pleading look again, Tang Lunxuan shook his head helplessly: "You can't help it, so tell me, what can I do?"

"I bought a batch of professional musical instruments. I got short of money so I want my brother to support it."

Tang Lunxuan fixed his glasses leaning back to look at his younger brother, he said: "Ok, but I have a question. The person you just said you like is the same you liked for so many years?"

Tang Shuo didn't expect Tang Lunxuan to ask that question, the smile on the corners of his mouth gradually faded.

"Yes."

Tang Lunxuan's expression became serious, he stood up and walked toward his younger brother.

"You know he's married. The Gu family; Xiao Shuo, Gu Jia, and Gu Yansheng; can't bother us but even if he doesn't love that person, we can't provoke him at will."

"But I love him, I have loved him all these years and you know it, I love him more than Gu Yansheng does!"

Tang Shuo was a little emotional, his voice became much louder lowering his head in response.

"I'm sorry."

Seeing Tang Shuo, who was always happy and smiling, would yell at him out of control, Tang Lunxuan realized his brother really liked Wen Niannan.

"So...the piano you bought, did you give it to him?"

"I...I feel sorry for him. He doesn't have his previous smile. I want to make him happy. He likes music and piano. Every time he plays the piano, he smiles from the bottom of his heart. I just want to watch him smile."

Tang Shuo turned away, wiping his eyes with his hands, but was called by his brother.

"Wait"

"Ok, now you're crying like a baby. But if you want to do it, do it. Your brother will be always having your back."

Hearing Tang Lunxuan's compromise, Tang Shuo immediately grinned, so big that his eyes couldn't be seen, showing the two dimples that were particularly conspicuous.

"Thank you, brother"

"It's hard to know someone you really like. Come on, your enemy isn't an ordinary person."

Wen Niannan woke up for breakfast as always, changed into a beige coat and black turtleneck sweater to go out.

Aunt Lan, who was saving the tableware, heard the sound of an engine, looked at the door suspiciously. Uncle Xu happened to come over. She hurriedly asked: "Sir went out again. Will he go to see that Young Master Tang again?"

Uncle Xu glanced at the calendar and a gleam of light flashed in his eyes. He looked at the door and said: "It's always a good time to go out. We shouldn't ask more. Pay no mind, just serve the food."

Once he was again at the hospital, Wen Niannan stood at the door unwilling to enter, although every time he left from there, his mood would ease a lot, but what was the meaning of that long-term endless treatment?

"Niannan." Dr. Li's voice came from inside.

Wen Niannan exhaled making his way to the room with a smile.

A man in a white doctor's coat stood at the door waiting for him. He greeted Wen Niannan with a smile saying: "I thought you weren't coming anymore. It's cold outside. Come in."

The man took out the scarf around his neck handing it to Wen Niannan for him to wrap it around.

Doctor Li poured a glass of water for Wen Niannan, took out an hourglass putting it on the table, he turned and sat on the sofa not far from him with a pen in his hand.