💮 Chapter 130: I'll forgive you if you die

Seeing Tang Lunxuan's expression a little unnatural, Zhou Yuanfeng asked: "What's wrong with you, isn't it in the office? I'm not in a hurry, so I can wait."

"I...have no project information...the information is missing..."

Zhou Yuanfeng's expression also changed: "It's gone? What do you mean?"

Tang Lunxuan clenched his palms and said apologetically: "A few days ago... the safe for important documents in the office was stolen, and Gu's project materials were in it."

"There is no backup on your computer?"

"No, it's all gone in the computer..."

Zhou Yuanfeng's eyes darkened, and he glanced deeply at Tang Lunxuan opposite to him.

Gu Yansheng had been busy bidding for the company's projects these days, Zhou Yuan Feng looked at the information given by his mother for a moment.

Zhou Yuanfeng, who came back from outside, knocked on the door, pushed the door, and walked into the office.

"The information." Gu Yansheng didn't look up, and reached out to ask the person in front of him for the file.

"I didn't get it. Tang Lunxuan said that the safe for storing the data was stolen, and all the project materials were nowhere to be found."

After hearing this, Gu Yansheng stopped the hand of turning the page, looked at the person in front of him sharply, and threw the file in his hand on the table.

"It was a coincidence that the project in that section could not be found."

He said that he couldn't find it suddenly. It was just a strategy to move his hands and feet to be seen as if he was afraid to take it out, it seemed that Tang Lunxuan really dared to face the Gu family.

Zhou Yuanfeng gathered the emotion in his eyes and said: "ASheng, do you suspect that Tang Lunxuan did it on purpose? There is no reason for Qiyue Group to do anything."

"No reason? Do you know him well? When a person has big ambitions and wants more things, a sheep can instantly become a wolf that can knock you down."

"Then what do you want to do? Do you want to use the previous methods to deal with Qiyue? Don't forget, this is the Tang family, and Tang Shuo is Niannan's current partner and friend."

Gu Yansheng glanced at the DAWN website on the computer that had not yet been closed, a complex emotion flashed in his eyes.

"Send someone to look at Tang Lunxuan's whereabouts, see who he meets with. Don't act rashly on other things. Check it out and talk about it."

He knew, of course, that there was no way to use the same methods as with the other companies to be used against Qiyue Group.

If he really did that, Wen Niannan would definitely think that he deliberately targeted Tang Shuo, and the relationship might become even more rigid than before.

"This time I will not say anything. But if he dares to make any moves without knowing his life or death, then he can't blame me."

Tang Shuo didn't return home for a long time because he took care of Wen Niannan some time ago. The same day, Wen's father came to accompany Wen Niannan, so he returned home early. 

"Boy, you have become more and more famous during this time. I often see your photos and news on TV," Mother Tang handed Tang Shuo the cut apple and looked at him tenderly.

Tang Shuo smiled embarrassedly.

"Where are father and brother?"

"They are talking in the study. Your father must be very happy to see you."

"Then I will go up and see them first."

As soon as Tang Shuo went upstairs, he heard the quarrel coming from the study, it was his father's voice.

The door was opened as soon as he approached. Father Tang saw Tang Shuo for a moment: "Little Shuo is back, stay a little longer this time."

"All right, I will stay with my mother and father more."

Father Tang looked deeply at his confused little son, he didn't say anything he wanted to say, but he sighed and went downstairs.

Tang Shuo opened the door and entered the study. He saw his brother holding his forehead and looking pale at the computer.

"Brother, what's the matter? What happened, why did you argue with father?"

Tang Lunxuan quickly turned off the computer and said with a smile: "Nothing...everything is okay, it's just that there are some disagreements in the company. Go with father and mother. I still have work matters that I haven't finished."

Tang Shuo had some doubts, how could his brother with his gentle temper suddenly fight with his father, so he asked: "Is it really okay?"