💮 Chapter 135: The new lover of your ex-husband

"We are here again at the annual piano competition in M ​​City. This year's competition will be held half a year ahead of schedule. Who will win the championship? Will there be new talented players..."

Gu Yansheng stood on the stairs and watched the news that Aunt Lan was playing on the TV, holding the coffee cup tightly.

It was another piano competition...

Gu Yansheng still remembered that in the last match of that year's competition, he and Wen Niannan had a bitter fight. When the results of the match were announced, it was also when Wen Niannan disappeared...

And as soon as Wen Niannan came back once again...their marriage ended as well...

"Sir...why did you wake up? Did I bother you?"

Aunt Lan got up to pour a glass of water, turned around, and saw Gu Yansheng behind her.

Gu Yansheng went downstairs again blankly, glanced at the piano on the TV, and said: "I was dealing with company affairs, so I wanted to come down and pour a cup of coffee."

"Then I will pour Mr. Gu some coffee."

Aunt Lan hurriedly stepped forward to pick up the cup in his hand but was avoided.

"I can do it by myself, Aunt Lan, go to bed."

After that, Gu Yansheng went to the kitchen, leaving Aunt Lan with a surprised face.

Master said moments ago he was going to pour coffee by himself...? It seems that the husband had changed a lot since his divorce from his spouse.

Gu Yansheng walked to the living room with the coffee and sat down, staring at the list of contestants on the TV.

It was finally the bidding day, the scene was full of reporters from influential media. Typically, their target wasn't the bidding project, but the participants.

President Xiao Qin had recently been swaying around with a popular female star, been photographed many times when he went to the studio to visit her, now the limelight was in full swing.

That day, the person in charge of the Gu family would also come, so the Qin family and Gu family would be in all light, if they photograph those two in a big fight, they will surely sell out.

"Look! The Gu Group's car is here!"

No one didn't know who shouted, but a group of reporters swarmed up with cameras.

"It's rare to catch you and President Xiao Qin at the same time in the same place, they won't let you go. Do you look at this popularity, the treatment of a first-line celebrity level? It's a pity that this popularity doesn't have a use."

Zhou Yuanfeng sorted out the manuscripts and documents in his hand, but he wasn't idle.

"Let's get out of the car."

Just as Gu Yansheng opened the door and got out of the car, a camera shutter sounded.

"Mr. Gu, you didn't hesitate to distance yourself from Shen Luoan and W.E., one after another, Shen Luoan's illicit materials have been exposed, now we can prove that his famous works were plagiarism, just like he pretended to be W.E., did you know that?"

"Mr. Gu, you beat Mr. Qin to the hospital in public, do you want to declare war on the Qin family? Does it mean that you are violent as they say?"

"There were rumors that your mother's car accident was caused by you because you were provoking too many people, do you agree with it?"

"This time the three major family groups said that they will win this project. Are you confident that you can defeat the Jiang family and the Qin family?"

When Gu Yansheng heard the previous questions, he stood there without saying anything, because he knew that those were deliberately induced by the media to anger him.

That day's purpose was to bid, there was no need to say a word to those scammers.

Unexpectedly, someone in the mass of reporters asked: "Is Mr. Gu positive about the relationship between Young Master Tang and your ex-wife W.E.? Do you think they will marry soon?"

The sudden sentence made Gu Yansheng's feet unable to leave, he suddenly stopped, his face instantly turned gloomy, he turned to look at the reporter coldly: "What did you say, say it again!"

Zhou Yuanfeng hurriedly pulled him, and whispered: "Enough ASheng, we have to go in and prepare, don't cause trouble, he is a reporter, if you hurt him, he will only be against us."

"This reporter asked you the right thing. Since you are already divorced, he's no longer part of the Gu family. Tang Shuo can do it if he wants to get married. If you dare to speak, you must dare to admit."

Qin Qibai's voice could be heard from behind, Xiao Qihao who was standing aside also walked out, looking at Gu Yansheng hostilely.