💮 Chapter 3: Don't you believe me?

Gu Yansheng who was at the Gu Family company building suddenly tossed out the information in his hand, his gaze slowly moved down and his hand gradually tightened.

"Are you sure of what you investigated?"

"Yes, Mr. Gu, the reason we couldn't find out the location of Master Shen Luoan before was that someone deliberately concealed and erased the traces. This time, according to the clues provided by the information, soon I found the trace of Master Shen Luoan."

"Also, Master Shen Luoan met with Mr. Wen before he disappeared, and... the coffee shop surveillance captured Mr. Wen and a beat Master Shen Luoan." Secretary Xiao Li said cautiously.

As Gu Yansheng drove back, he remembered that his eyes were red and swollen when Shen Luoan broke up with him a few years ago, he remembered all the doubts he had. It turns out that Wen Niannan did all that.

Wen Niannan was watching the news broadcast on TV at home, the ruthless power holder of the Gu Group bought another company.

The person in the photo was frowning because he didn't like being photographed by reporters, Wen Niannan unconsciously raised the corners of his mouth.

"Sir, don't wait, drink your milk and go to bed first," said Xu Shu approaching him.

"Yeah." Wen Niannan turned off the TV and walked upstairs after drinking the milk.

A bright light flashed outside the window and the sound of a car rang, Gu Yansheng is back! Wen Niannan ran downstairs happily.

"Yan Sheng."

Gu Yansheng walked over with a chill, looking at the man in front of him who had been married for three years, gritting his teeth, he said: "Wen! Nian! Nan!" Wen Niannan was scared by Gu Yansheng's cold eyes and took two steps back. But he was dragged over again.

"I will ask you again, the sudden break up with Shen Luoan and his disappearance have anything to do with you?" Gu Yansheng shouted.

Wen Niannan looked at Gu Yansheng in disbelief, bowed his head, and smiled bitterly: "I said no, don't you believe me?"

"Do I believe you? You could do anything. How did you marry me back then? You know in your heart that those tricks are the best you can do. How do you dare to play with him!"

He knew it. He, in Gu Yansheng's heart, has always been a man with tricky thoughts.

Wen Niannan has always known that Shen Luoan is Gu Yansheng's love. No one in his family dared to mention that name. There were many traces of him in the house. Gu Yansheng has been carefully watching over the photos in the study and the piano in the empty room on the second floor.

"I said, I didn't."

At this moment, Gu Yansheng's mobile phone rang suddenly, after the call, Gu Yansheng's face suddenly changed, his face showing full panic.

"If you really hurt him, I will make you pay an unbearable price." After that, Gu Yansheng hurried away.

Gu Yansheng didn't come back for more than a month, it was as if the two had begun an endless cold war.

Wen Niannan looked at the red date marked by him on the calendar, and a trace of bitterness arose in his heart. Tomorrow would be the anniversary of their three-year marriage.

"He never took this marriage seriously, so how could he possibly remember it." Wen Niannan laughed at himself looking out the window.

The phone in the living room rang, and Xu Shu, the housekeeper, answered the call: "Sir? Are the documents in the study? Okay, I'll send them right away."

As soon as Wen Niannan heard that Gu Yansheng was calling, he ran to grab the phone and asked: "Yan Sheng, when will you come back, tomorrow will be our..."

Du... the other side hung up the phone.

"Sir, Master asked me to deliver the documents that are in his study, do you know which ones are?"

"Well, I'll send it."