💮 Chapter 102: A mental disorder?

Zhou Yuanfeng unbuttoned his suit with a blue and iron face, he looked at Gu Yansheng coldly, saying: "He couldn't walk unsteadily with his injuries, as soon as he leaves the area of the villa, there's going to be fewer street lights, you know he's afraid of darkness, in case he faints, will you be responsible if something happens on the road?"

A surprised Gu Yansheng, only then did he remember that Wen Niannan was afraid of the dark.

But how did he came back barefoot dragging his injured leg on a dark night? Why did he get so badly injured...

Seeing that him still motionless, Zhou Yuanfeng said angrily: "What are you still there? Why aren't you hurrying up!"

Looking at the silhouette of Gu Yansheng leaving, Zhou Yuanfeng's eyes flashed with intricate emotions.

When on earth this guy will be mature enough, I am afraid, he will suffer a lot after that heartbreak.

Frowning, Gu Yansheng took the car key walking out, but he took the key of Wen Niannan's  Black Audi, because took Uncle Xu his car to drive Shen Luoan.

As soon as he held the car key in his hand, he saw the pendant hanging on the key.

On the pendant was carved a word...Sheng...

Out of a sudden, the watch given to him by Wen Niannan came to his mind, when he saw his name engraved on the back, his eyes flickered slightly.

Gu Yansheng drove slowly on the road looking around for him but he didn't see Wen Niannan anywhere, just after he thought Wen Niannan maybe had taken a taxi and left, he suddenly saw Wen Niannan collapsed on the roadside lawn when he turned an intersection.

He was surprised, seeing Wen Niannan lying unconscious on the ground, then he got out of the car in a panic, approaching.

Gu Yansheng went over to find that Wen Niannan's forehead was covered in a cold sweat, he tried to lift him but found that his body was also very hot.

"Hey! Wen Niannan! Wake up!"

Gu Yansheng raised his hand to touch Wen Niannan's forehead, but it was so hot that he was having a high fever...

Panic flooded his eyes, he picked up the man, putting him in the car and driving him to the hospital, through the rearview mirror he looked at the man who was also frowning full of pain, his heart suddenly tightened.

What the hell did he do to be that injured...

Shortly after arriving at the hospital, Gu Yansheng opened the car door, taking the person out of it, walking quickly into the hospital.

"Doctor! Where's the doctor! Come and save him!"

A doctor and a nurse rushed over, taking the unconscious person putting him on the hospital bed, Gu Yansheng was about to follow but was stopped by the nurse.

"Sir, family members aren't allowed to enter here, please wait outside."

Through the window of the door, he watched the clothes of the man on the bed being cut open, revealing the scars and bruises under his white skin.

He discovered that Wen Niannan also had multiples wounds on his body and head, not noticing the blood on his head because of the slightly long shiny, and soft hair.

Gu Yansheng's eyes widened when he saw a shocking injury, his eyes filled with consternation.

What the hell did Wen Niannan go through? Who on earth beat him like that?

It had been an hour after the door was opened again, Gu Yansheng just sat on the bench at the door in a daze, he stood up when the doctor came out.