Rapper And Singer (2) ft. Explanation

"Before we could begin," Zero appeared in front of us and the background is black with stars shining brightly.

"Author-san would like to apologize to the readers that they did not find a way to write anything on the stories with hiatus," he said. "But, the stories of multiverses, Hunter Clan and few will be continued."

Zero clapped his hands once.

"Also make sure to keep your social distance, wear mask when you're going out and wash your hands," he let out a small smirk. "Now on to the chapter!"

_________________________________________

"All right everyone," Zero called out to caught their attention. "Take your seats."

While they roamed around to their chairs, the god snapped his fingers and the single chair appears, allowing him to place Izuku and cover his legs with blanket.

"Here you go," Zero softened his voice, kneel down before him. "Do you want anything that might make you comfortable?"

Little Izuku rubbed his hands slowly.

"... Will you sit with me?" He asks shyly, looked at him through his eyelashes. "I like sitting on your lap." Zero let out a soft chuckles and pat his head. "Of course," he answered. "And a drink will do?"

"Yes please."

Inko giggles, cooing how cute her son is despite the fact that he's from another world and it warm her heart to see him doing well in the god's presence.

"Awww~ Zero is acting like a father to him," Phoenix squealed with her hands on her cheeks and hearts floating from above her head. Pacifist giggles a little, nod with agreedment, Reaper twitched with a small smile and Genocide nodded few times.

"Zero always likes children," Pacifist smiles. "He always want to have a family of his own."

"Really?" Hizashi blinked.

"Believe me," the dark god snorted. "He always wanted one but he's too tsundere to admit it."

"Don't You Mean Stubborn?" Reaper raised his one eyebrow.

"Better than a stubborn one," Genocide said. "He just won't admitted it and look at him now, showing affection to little guy."

Heroes stared, agreed with him. Zero seems like a cold man who doesn't care about mortals yet his affectionate are not obvious to them when he shower little Izuku with love and care.

The god also seem to have soft spot on Kota and Eri, showering them to the places where they're having fun and presents. The kids looked very happy and they kinda glad that they didn't show any sign of negative emotions with Genocide always hungry with it.

But they will admit that they're a little jealous. Zero always critised them, Bakugou the most and while Pacifist showing his gentle nature, the creator god only gave them cold stares and show them a certain world where no heroes will ever do to save him.

But they knew that Zero is taught them a lesson that they won't forget. Being a hero is to save people but even heroes cannot save everyone for everyday of their lives.

Nedzu is also understand cause he's been the first animal developed with quirk, experiments by humans and grow to hatred them yet here he is, as a Principal of UA.

Perhaps the god showing them about the cruel way of living? Even if there are worlds he's showing are happy but the few worlds are something they'll never forget.