Infected Virus (5)

'So how long till we show ourselves to them?'

'Patient, perhaps after they are done watching.'

'Fine.'

'Now, now, don't pout.'

Zero mentally rolled his eyes after hearing conversation through their minds.

Izuku stifled his laughter, trying hard not to let any sound and buried into the god's chest.

Genocide is just munching the sandwich, favor the taste and laughing inside.

"Alex Birkin?" The male teacher repeats. "Wait, I know you."

"Sshh..." Alex shushed him, place his forefinger against his lips. "You will explains everything when we settled in."

"He knows him?" Power Loader questioned confusedly.

"Alex Birkin must be famous or something," Momo guessed, thinking any theories.

"If he's that famous," lida frowned. "What is he going to do with the children?"

"And Midori," added Mina, looked scared. "What's he going to do with Midori?"

"What are you want from us?" The female asked, holding a girl in her arms.

Alex just smirked and outstretched his arm to show a building with red and white strange symbol on top of its.

The man gasped, looking dread.

"The Umbrella Cooperation," he whispered.

"Umbrella Cooperation?" Everyone repeated. Nedzu rubbed his snout, looked thoughtful.

"Something's strange about that building," muttered Mirio.

The children looked outside the windows, dread filled over them. They could see several cages been carried by the tower crane.

They faintly hear something monstrous snarls and growls inside of them.

"Zero-," Midnight started to speak.

"Do I really need to say it again?" Zero snapped coldly. "I said, watch."

"Also using your sex appeal and seduction are really annoying to us," Genocide smiling and gritted his teeth at the same time. "You tried that again slut, I dare you."

Zero already covered Izuku with both of his hands to prevent hearing them.

Mandalay and Mirio are doing the same thing to Eri and Kota.

Three kids blinked.

Midnight cowered and watched with others silently. They winced, feeling sorry for her including Mineta since he doesn't want to get involved.

Two figures are stifled their laughters.

Nedzu just drink a cup of tea.

Izuku looked around and clenched his yellow bag.

The bus finally stopped and the door slide open, two teachers are pulling the children out and stood over them protectively.

"I am scared," whimpers the girl quietly. "I want my mommy!"

"Sshh... it's okay," the female hushed her gently, patting her head. "We will be back in Japan sooner okay?"

The girl sniffed and nodded.

"Zero-san," Kamui stand up. "Take us there."

"No," he answered instantly.

"Why? We can't just leave them there!" He protested. "They need our help!"