Thomas Sanders AU

"The next world I will be showing you all is vine," Zero announced. "Vine?" lida questioned confusedly.

"What's a vine?" Yaoyorozu asked, also confused. "Vine was a short-form video hosting service where everyone shared six-second-long looping video clips!" Kaminari explained with excited grin.

"It's also from the pre-quirks era!" Kirishima added with same grin. Todoroki looked interested at least with other rich students.

"I'm surprised that you mortals know what vine is," Zero hummed. "Since your world is focused on quirks so much."

"Are you kidding me?" Sero grinned. "There's no way we would forget that! Vine is like a part of me!"

'Since when vine is a part of you?' Phoenix thought silently with sweatdrop. Pacifist smiles and shrug at her stare, Genocide just snorted quietly.

"Does that mean we get to watch Deku-kun using vine?" Uraraka asked brightly.

"Yes," Zero nodded before covered his little chosen's ears from the loud cheers and squeals.

Little Izuku may be walking better and cheerful but his injuries are still there and he just replaced the old bloody one with new bandages.

"Quiet down," he put his little chosen sat on his lap and snapped his fingers. "We're starting."

"Don't stop believing it!" Midoriya is singing to the screen with his hand holding his phone and the background seems like he's in the car.

"Ooh! I can't wait to see what he has in store for us!" Mina squealed.

Everyone watched with anticipation.

"Oh, did I forgot to mention that world has no quirks?" Zero spoke suddenly.

Then he switched to show the policeman holding a notepad and pen. When he point at him, the policeman dropped his stuff and started singing.

"EH!?"

"AHAHAHAHA!" They laughed, couldn't believe the policeman would be willing to sing along with their green headed friend.

"My... My stomach!" Kaminari laughed, his hands on his stomach.

"Story time!" Midoriya chirped at the camera while walking inside the supermarket.

Then the screen shows Aizawa pushing the trolley and Shinsou holding the milk cartoon.

The two said people perked after seeing their other selves and watched curiously.

"The father know exactly what to do-" they looked at the camera.

"-to embarrased his son."

When Aizawa looked at the indigo headed teen...

...and started dancing with his arms swinging and Shinsou slapped his forehead playfully making Midoriya let out a short laugh.

"AHAHAHA! MY GOD, SHOUTA!" Hizashi laughed, bent down and slapped his knee.

Aizawa just bonked his head with small blushes on his cheeks. The heroes are either laughs, chuckles or smiling.

Shinsou just give a thumbs up and let out a smile as the students laughed, couldn't believe their eyes after witnessed.

Phoenix giggled, Genocide smirked with Zero, little Izuku is trying to stifled his laughter but giggles and Pacifist just smiled.

Kota and Eri are laughing or giggling.

Midoriya is holding the phone with someone talking through the speaker.

"Wonder what Deku-kun doing?" Uraraka wiped the tear from her eye after laughing.

"To talk to the customer," he said with professional tone. "Please press one."

Only after that, there's a loud beep coming out from the speaker. Midoriya gasped quietly before out of the screen.

"AHAHAHAHA! IT'S ACTUALLY WORK!" Sero laughed out loud with tears falling out from his eyes.

"Dude! We should do that!" Kaminari suggested. "Prank! Do the call prank!" Kirishima added.

Then lida lectured them with his usual chopping arm.

"Story time!"

The screen shows the background that he's on the park then two people walking together.

"Oh! It's us!" Uraraka beamed brightly.

"Wonder what our reaction will be?" lida questioned, leaned forward which Zero put his forefinger on the forehead and easily pushed him till the teen sit on his seat.

"Just watch." The god said.

"lida-kun is about to step on the SNAKE!" lida is bouncing off his feet as soon as the camera swing down.

"ON THE SNAKE! But he missed it~"

lida is laughing under his breath after realized there's no sign of snake with Uraraka has her hands on her knees, laughing from bit faraway.

"Really?" lida questioned with smile.

Midoriya responded with laugh.

"Hah! We should do that as well!"

"Agreed!"

"You need to loose your shoulders lida-kun!"

"That's right!"

"T-Tensei-nii-chan!"

Inko giggles behind her hand, happy that her son made good friends.

"What are you gonna do with your life?" Midnight asked angrily.

"No!" Midoriya pointed at her back with his classmates looked at her. "What are you gonna do with your life?"

Midnight looked hesitant before answered awkwardly. "Be a dancer...?"

Then the screen shows the classmates included Midoriya waving their hands goodbye at the spinning teacher.

"AHAHAHA! THERE'S YOU!" Hizashi is now rolling his body on the ground, laughing with Midnight also laughed but blushes hidden underneath her mask.

"Do you want to be a dancer?" Mt. Lady teased which the r18 heroine responded with glare.

"I believe that's enough." Zero snapped his fingers as the screen goes blank.

"Awwww!"

"Please Zero-sama! Let us watch once more! Please!"

"Please! Just once more!"

"No." Zero deadpanned.

"Now Zero," Pacifist chuckles. "Let them watched again."

"No."

Few ( Mina, Uraraka, Kirishima, Hizashi, Hagakure and surprisingly Mirio) give him their cutest puppy eyes.

Zero scoffed. "Still no."

Little Izuku tugged his shirt making the creator god looked down. "Please Zero-nii?" He begged timidly. The god stared.

"...All right then."

"No fair!" Mina pouted. "How come little cute Midori would make you give in?"

"This little cute one is polite enough to ask," Zero fires back, patting his chosen's back as little Izuku sipped his drink cutely.

They watched it for two hours.

(Sorry for making you guys waiting so long. Anyway, here it is!)