Not A Chapter

A sobbing child can be heard in the room, his entire body covered in bandages and wearing a white oversized shirt.

The door opened up and Zero stumbled upon a broken child.

His cold eyes are softened and gentle as he slowly walked toward him then kneel down.

He lifted his hand and carefully laid on the child's head.

The child flinched, looked up and see a gentle and warmth eyes - the usual cold and hardened one - with small smile.

"Hello Izuku..." the god greets quietly.

Izuku sniffed, fat tears falling heavily.

"H-how do you know my name...?"

"Would you believe me that I am the god himself?"

Izuku widened his eye and stared awedly at him causing Zero swelled in his heart.

So adorable.

"You're the god?" He questioned loudly with big innocent green eye. "Really?"

"Really," Zero chuckles before looked over his shoulder. "I want you to meet the others."

Izuku looked at them who waved their hands and waved back shyly at them.

Which is you guys.

"Now, can you tell me what happen to you?" He asked, knowing what happen.

"But... aren't you the god that watching over us?" Izuku asks. Zero let out a small grin. "I am," he said gently. "But I would like to hear it from you."

Izuku shyly fidget his small hands and hesitately nodded.

"You don't have to force yourself little one," said one of the others. The rest of them are nodded.

Izuku take a deep breath, seeing their gentle smiling faces and for the first time, he felt courage inside of him.

"I-it's okay," he stuttered. "I w-want to."

As Zero stand up from his crouch position, he saw Izuku raising his little arms and looking at him with desperate, hopeful eye.

One of his eye is bandaged.

He felt inside of him burning at the thought of his little chosen been abused by his own parents and bullies.

No one or even heroes save this broken and defenseless child.

But despites all that, his little one is showing kindness, warmth in his eyes and such a sweet, beautiful wide smile.

Even if his heart has a bit of black.

Even if his parents abused him, the little one still loved them no matter what.

The god just smiled at him, slowly scoot him closer and carrying him as he walked back to the others.

Izuku blushed cutely at the attention he have gained and smiled shyly causing few of them squealing at his adorableness.

Zero now looked at the others.

"Feel free to ask us," he said, looking directing at you. "I will make sure to take good care of little one here and you are all free to visit us."

Izuku shyly smiled with his beautiful and shining green eye, snuggling against the warm body he never felt before.