Infected Virus (7)

"Zero-nii?"

"Hmm?"

"Are they heroes?"

The god paused, glanced down to see little Izuku looked up to him.

"...Yes."

"Why are you being mean to them?"

Genocide glanced at them, listening to the conversation. Zero stiffened at his little chosen's words.

"...Why do you ask?"

"You told me that everyone will change," Izuku explains, tugging his shirt and unaware that everyone listen to them as well. "Why do nii-san treat them the same?"

Zero processed those words and for moment, he looks tired and his body slumped as if he let go of the tension.

'Is it because of me judging the worlds? Is it too much?'

Zero sighed and let out a tired smile before patted his head. "I supposed I am a little harsh to them," he muttered.

"Little?" Genocide snickered, aware of his gaze. Little Izuku lay his chin on the god's chest. "Does that mean you will nice to them?"

Zero politely ignored three of his companions snickering and smiled down at him.

"I will be nice to them."

"Promise?"

"Promise but only for you."

"Yay!" Little Izuku raised his arms happily for the first time. Girls are cooing and squealing at how cute he is. The boys are blushing and didn't say anything.

'Awww... Zero is so soft!'

'I always knew he's a tsundere.'

'T-Tsundere?!' Zero thoughts silently, minding his left eyebrow is twitching. Genocide throw his head behind and laughed out loud.

Izuku looked at them with question mark above his head. "Oi! Stop laughing!" Zero growled, hiding his blush while facing his companion who's still laughing.

"I-I can't help it!" The dark god grinned. "M-my stomach is hurts!"

"Shut up!" Zero growls, lifted his hands to pinched Genocide's cheeks and pulled causing Izuku giggles.

Once they calmed down, they turn to watch the show.

"Take Mr. Fujita to his old room," ordered Alex, putting his gun away. "I am sure that he's happy to be back."

Two men held the teacher and guide him to the left side. "Fujita-san!" Female teacher cried, tried to run after them but stopped as few soldiers aiming their rifles.

Children cried, holding each others and ran closely at their teacher.

"Fujita!" They cried, no more than wanting to save him and others but couldn't.

"Let him go!" Uraraka yells.

"Fujita-san!"

"Take them to their room," the men salutes and guide them to the right side of the building.

Izuku is about to follow but yelped when one of the men grabbed his right arm.

The female teacher noticed and tried to push them. "Wait!" She cried. "He's done nothing wrong!"

"Midoriya/Deku-kun/Deku!"

"Oh no," Alex stepped in front of her, smiling with his eyes closed. "I just need him for something."

"Leave him alone!" Todoroki screams, stood up with alarmed look.

"Deku-kun!"

When Alex walked toward the front big door, one of the men carried him and followed along.

"A-Aya-sensei!"

"Midoriya-kun!" Aya been pushed roughly and could only watch helplessly as they have taken her student away.

"Get away from him!" Mina attempted to used her quirk but realized the god taking away their quirks.

Some of them looked at him with pleading eyes but Zero shook his head.

"Get a move on!" One of the men snapped, nudged her with the staff.

"Can I kill them?" Genocide asked while leaking out dark aura.

"No."

"Aww b-"

"No."

"Why not~?"

"Because I said so," Zero coolly rolled his eyes. "Why don't you go and have fun in World War 2?"

Genocide sulked at the moment before brightened upon hearing the last statement.

"Really?!"

"Yes but keep the damage to yourself."

"Deal!"

The dark god practically laughing with mad wide grin that reaches to his cheeks.

His eyes are full of excitiment and eager.

Zero snapped his fingers as the portal appeared behind him. Genocide turn around to give them his grin and dived through the portal.

Last thing they heard was him laughing, screaming, explosions and gunshots before the portal closed.

Everyone stared before looked at the god who's playing little Izuku's hands.

Feeling their gazes, he looked up and raised his eyebrows. "What?"

"Nothing!"

As everyone turned around, they failed to see Zero lifted the corner of his lips with mild amused glint and little Izuku smiling brightly.

'They are strange but funny in a way.'