Villain Singer AU (2)

"I am really exhausted," sighed Zero, leaned against Shiro who smiled and ruffled his hair.

"You should get some sleep," he told him. "I know how much you're satisfied with heroes changing their world in good way."

"Bakugo Katsuki is a foul tempered mortal with anger issues," the creator god sighed again. "I fully believed that they will changed him as well."

Shiro's widened his smile a little.

"Are you?"

"No."

Genocide snickered quietly.

"Shut up."

"I didn't even say anything~"

"Three victims are found in the abandoned apartment," a news reporter announced from the tv within the screen. "Police convinced that they are the worked of a group of Phantom Villains."

"Phantom Villains?" Sero repeats.

"Are they the group with Midoriya?" lida asked, looking at the gods.

"Yes," Phoenix nodded.

"But I like that title!" Kaminari grinned. "Phantom Villains sounds cool!"

(No, I did not meant by certain Phantom if you know what I mean.)

A photo shows three bodies laying on the ground with white thin blanket covering them.

"There are three cuts on each wrists and necks who are the work of one certain villian named 'Bunny Killer' and the ropes with few skin cells by 'Rope Hanger' and missing organs by the 'Silent Killer'."

"Bunny Killer? Reporter must be talking about Midoriya," Todoroki said.

"Are you saying Midoriya killed them?" Hagakure said, waving her sleeves.

"No," Kuro disagreed. "Your friend didn't kill them but rather someone else did it."

They sighed with relief.

"Then what about Rope Hanger and Silent Killer?" Sato asked. "Are they quirkless like Midoriya does?"

"Let's not forget that Midoriya-kun is quirkless in that world," Nedzu remind. "He's been suffered through childhood and eventually snapped that he ran away from home."

"I agreed," Naomasa nodded, frowning after watching all of this and heard everything from his old friend. "There are many cases that some quirkless kids, teens or adults are ran away and vanished without trace."

Aizawa also agreed, remembering a little boy crying from that night during his patrolling and wanted to leave his home.

Zero just asleep on Shiro's shoulders and didn't say anything.

A figure make a tsk sound and turned off the tv before walked away to the kitchen.

"Took them awhile,"a man with black hair and yellow eyes scowled as he drink his beer.

He's wearing a dark blue gray collared shirt, blue jeans and sneakers. He's muscular but small and toned pale skin.

"Who's that?"

"I don't know, maybe Rope Hanger?"

"That would be correct," Pacifist replied. "He is also quirkless."

"He must be strong," Mina noted.

"Are you saying that or...?"

Mina blushed. "No!"

Phoenix been lightly slapped by Shiro.

"Ow! I am just saying!"

"I didn't slap you that hard."

"Now calm down," a woman with long brown hair tied to ponytail and green eyes walked up to him then kissed his cheek. "We've been keeping quiet for awhile now."

She has fair pale skin, heart shaped face, curveous body with floral colourful dress reaches to her knees and brown boots.

"Is she the Silent Killer?"

"No she's not," answered Shiro.

"She's hot!" Mineta drooled.

Kuro cleared his throat loudly.

The small student cowered.

"Get a room will ya?" A young male teen shouted from the living room, holding a box of pizza before sit on the couch.

He has messy blond hair and black eyes with white shirt, black pants and combat boots. His skin is pale and a long thin scar from his forehead to his cheek.

"Woah, look at the scar!" Ojiro exclaims surprisedly. Todoroki looked as well, slowly brushing his own burn scar.

"That is the Silent Killer," Shiro replied.

"That's him?!"

"Does he have a quirk?" Toshinori asks.

"Yes he does," Phoenix confirmed. "His quirk is a secret."

Everyone groans but didn't complains.

"Anyway are you guys ready for tonight?" He asked them.

"Oh yeah," the man smirked. "Bunny is gonna sing tonight and that's what excited us."

"But wouldn't those heroes and polices will heard the commotion?"

"Relax," the teen snorted. "Our barrier will make sure nothing happen and beside it's located to the underground with soundproof."

"Barrier?" Nemuri questioned.

"One of the members built some barrier equipment," Kuro explains. "So no one will able to heard the loud noises inside and out."

Power Loader hummed in interest and wonder if he could build a barrier around the school instead of the entrance.

"But did they talked about Deku-kun?"

"Well we have seen Midoriya sang before along with his female counterpart in their worlds," Shouji noted. "So maybe he will be singing in this world?"

"If that's true," Mina looked excited. "Then I can't wait to see him sang again!"

Everyone nodded. He may be a villain but that doesn't stopped them from feeling excited to see live once again.