Villain Singer AU (4)

"Deku... What the fuck?!"

Bakugo tried to rose up but choked when one of the villain punched his gut, hard.

Bakugo grimaced, rubbing his stomach.

"You know him Bunny?" one of the woman with tan skin asked, stepping forward with broken pole.

"Why yes," Midoriya answered with wide smile. "He's my tormentor or former childhood friend."

Uraraka, lida and Todoroki winced after hearing him said it so casually.

Zero yawned, sitting up and stretched his body with several loud cracks can be heard.

"Having a good nap?" Pacifist asked, smiling gently. "Hmm..." he mumbled sleepily. "I never felt this awake before."

His voice is now smooth and no longer raspy. It's sound a lot more like his age now instead of an old man's voice.

(And no, I am not going to reveal their ages if any of you asking that questions)

"Did you finish watching it?"

"We are still halfway," answered Phoenix. "Ah I see," Zero lean against the chair.

"At least you got your normal voice back," Genocide scoffs. "I'm tired of hearing that raspy voice cause of your lacking sleep!"

Zero shrugged.

"Don't shrug me!"

"Heh, you mean to tell us this," a man who dragged earlier, roughly grabbed his head and lifted up to see the teen's faced. "is the little blondie piece of shit is the one that torturing you?"

Shinsou grimaced, remembering the kids bullied him for having a villain quirk.

He understood why Midoriya seems to be eager to learn how his quirk work.

"Then these must be his followers," a teen pointed his dagger to the others. "Or should I say," he smirked widely. "His little dirty slaves?"

The villains surrounding them laughed out loud with Midoriya still smiling widely.

"How can they said it so casually?" Mt. Lady asked. "In case you have forgotten," Aizawa spoke. "These villains are quirkless and have health issues due to their pasts on the outside worlds."

"Do you really think those quirkless villains cared for quirked peoples?"

Mt. Lady shifted from her seat uncomfortable. "No."

"At least those rookie pro heroes learn something," Phoenix whispers to her companions as they nodded with agreedment.

"Give our so called guests some room will ya?" Silent Killer grinned. "Let's move on with the show!"

Everyone laughed once more and cheered as they dragged them to the middle of the crowd then pushed them on the ground.

"Inko-san are you sure you want to keep watching?" Zero asked.

"Y-yes," she sniffed.

'What a strong mother she is,' he praised silently.

Bakugo cussed loudly and used his quirk but only realized that some people enjoyed the burns they received.

"This one is feisty!"

"Chain them up!"

Bakugo could hear his followers begging and pleaded while he was locked in a heavy metal box chain covering his arms.