Rec Part 2

The man gasped in realization, hands stretches out to faced Angela who's looking at him before walked toward him.

"Midoriya," he said with tone of hope. "There might be a way out!"

"What did he say?"

"There's a way out?" Todoroki questioned curiously before his eyes wide. "Oh..."

"What?" Kaminari breathes when lida, Yaoyorozu and the smart students are also shared the same thoughts as him.

"Oh."

"It is possible..."

"What?" Mina huffed, frustrated that no one telling them about their thoughts.

"I see," Midnight hummed, rubbing her chin. "It might work."

"Huh?"

Zero slightly smirked, mentally impressed that they figured it out.

The man rushed to the dentist's room and patted Manu urgently. "Listen!" He said. "Listen, there's an underground storage area in the workshop that has a drain cover that joins up with the sewers!"

"Oh!" Now the slow ones understand and their hope slowly grow.

"Meaning they can get out of here!"

"Thank heavens!"

"Don't cheer too early," Phoenix speak. "Remember, they are outnumbered and the others could be infected by now."

"Then we can only hope that they'll managed to escape," said Kirishima firmly.

When Manu staring at him blankly then the doctor inside, the man seized his shoulders to stand in front of him.

"Can you hear me?!"

Manu looked at him again and this time, he gain his full attention. Again despites the camera shows them, Angela went up behind them and watched quietly.

"In the workshop, there's a basement-" Now Manu gained hopeful look as well as Midoriya and Angela. "Are you sure?!" The fireman asked, making sure he's not hearing things.

"Oh, the basement!" Kaminari is the last person to figure it out and slapped his forehead lightly.

"Took you awhile to find out," Mina teases earning an embarrassed grin.

"Yes! We can escape through there," he explained as he confirmed it to him. "The problem is the reinforced door."

"How the hell will we open it?!" He asked, shrugging off the man's hands.

"With the key!" The 40s man replied. "The intern is in charge and he has all the keys!"

"Meaning the keys is in the intern's room!" Death Arms breathes loudly.

"But what happen to him?" Inko questioned. "Is he with the others?"

"You already saw him," Zero hums. "The intern is the man with glasses." Their hearts dropped when they remember the man Manu kicked from the shutter; he's infected.

"Where?" Manu asked hurriedly.

"In his apartment!"

Right after he answered, the arm broke the glass from inside and grabbed his head.

Everyone jumped in their seats, screaming or yelling at the sound of loud glass broke.

"Castillo!" Midoriya yelled, grabbing his waving arm and tried to get the man away from the infected doctor with Angela holding the camera.