Hopeless Dream (3)

"C-can someone without quirk become a hero?"

All Might feel something sink inside of him.

Screen shows Midoriya standing in front of All Might, desperate hope can be seem in his eyes.

"No kid, I don't think it's possible," said All Might that make him froze.

Everyone froze after hearing it as well. Zero coldly glared at him causing All Might to flinch.

"Pro heroes put their lives each day so I will be honest, being a hero without quirk is impossible."

"...I see..."

Their hearts clenched after seeing Midoriya's face. It's full of sadness, hopeless, lifeless and blank.

"If you want to save people then you can become a cop," he keep on explaining. "It may be a ridicilous for receiving end for captured villains but no less admirable."

All Might turned around. "It's not wrong to dream but make sure it's achievable."

Recovery Girl slapped All Might behind his head. "You idiot!" She hissed. "You can't just say that to the poor child!"

"I am sorry!"

"Sorry? It's doesn't mean anything!" Zero suddenly appeared before him and slapped the table hardly.

"Are you fucking blind or what?" He spats venomously. "You went to America before! There are few quirkless heroes in the America!"

"I-I didn't know!" All Might stuttered, leaned back.

"You are very disappointed," Genocide cooed, mad glint in his eyes. "You should have make Midoriya even more despair!"

"Genocide, shut up!" Zero snaps.

"Ok, ok~"

After All Might left, Midoriya stared at the floor with now devoid of emotions.

He took out his spare notebook that have signature of All Might and clumsily ripped it apart.

They flinched.

"Midoriya..." lida breathes.

"We really should make you communicate more," said Nedzu, shooking his head.

Aizawa glared at the blonde headed hero. A protected feelings grow inside of him.

"Stupid heroes... stupid Katsuki.."

Bakugo flinched at the name he said instead of his nickname.

"..stupid All Might... fuck this world.."

Midoriya then violently throw it on the ground and stomp them. His eyes are now full of sorrow and rage.

He turn around and walked to the stairs, leaving what's left of the notebook. As he walked away from the building, he remember as a kid that heroes rescuing people...

...then they interviewed by the reporters. That hit him very hard.

Heroes didn't save people because they want to. They save people for popularity, fame and money.

He gritted his teeth, disgusted that he admired and looked up at those so called heroes.

"Midoriya..." muttered Kirishima.

"Midori! Don't think like that," Mina protested. "Not all heroes are like that."

"Midoriya," breathes Todoroki worriedly. "Don't do it..."