Infected (1)

Before we could do that, I will be showing them my characters from Midoriya Clan. Only for few since I don't want to carried myself away.

First up is Midoriya Hein, who's the childhood friend of Shinsou Hitoshi's mother and my own oc character. In this world, he will be there shortly and I am not going to spoil it.

But, he's a childhood friend of Hizashi Yamada and Aizawa Shouta in this world.

Warning! Gore - maybe? - and death. Btw, Inko will join shortly.

"In this world," Zero said, his voice echoing in the room. "Quirks doesn't exist but only survival."

"Survival?" Power Loader frowns.

"It will reveal soon," he clapped his hands and screen goes static cause them to flinched or startled.

The first thing they saw shocked them.

Zero quickly cover the kids with his black shadow and give them some candies.

A hoards of people groaning and moaning, all over the road of destruction cities.

But not just any people, they are zombies.

"Oh my god," Mandalay gasped, cover her mouth with her hand.

"W-what happen to these people!?"

It's been three months after the first infection started, people have been struggling to survive and find any survivors, supplies and weapons to protect themselves.

Some are sticking together, some are prefer alone while others are searching for their friends and families.

"T-this is..." Present Mic tried to say something but no sound came out from his mouth.

Heroes are disturbed and upset at this. They were meant to save and protect people but with the world where no quirks exist, they just sit here in this room and unable to help people who protect themselves for survival.

Uraraka sobbed at the sight of a young child limping across the road. This is horrible! Why? People didn't deserved this and she was supposed to be a hero to save them! Yet she failed after seeing people with lifeless eyes.

She knew that's not her world but she can't stopped the feelings from her chest.

Among them, a man with short black hair, carrying a heavy bag is pressed his back against the wall before took a peek.

Looking away, he waved his hand and few are following him behind. A woman with long brown tied to ponytail, another man with blond hair and lastly, a familiar teen with curly green hair and freckles holding hands with a white long haired girl.

"Midoriya!?"

"Deku-kun!?"

"Young Midoriya!" All Might watched with worried look but relieved washed over him.

Midoriya is still alive but scared and that, he admired his bravery for searching others. Class 1-A on the other hand are also relieved to see their friend alive but worried for his safety.

"Eri..!" Mirio watched with worry.

Aizawa is literally relaxed after seeing his problem child is in the screen. The rest of them feel a slight hope for any people that still survive.

The man quickly but silently open the door. "Hurry! Get in!" He whispered urgently as they quickly moved in the building. He give one last look before shutted the door and sealed it.

Inside the building were few survivors hustled together. A familiar blond haired man looked relieved, marched and bring the man with one arm hug.

"Hein!" Hizashi sighed. "I am so glad you are all right."

"Hey! It's me!"

Present Mic beamed causing the few laughing as the tension dimmed a bit.

"I told you we will be back," Hein smirked lightly before dumping his bag on the ground. "Good news is we brought food for everyone!"

"Give it to the kids first," a woman survivor spoke. "They need it."

Few kids are lining up in front of him, beaming as they've been giving one, thanking him before rushing toward their parents and guardians.

"We brought weapons," Midoriya smiled, showing them a gun and ammo while the rest are inside the bag. "It will save us for few weeks till we find anything outside."

"Thank goodness," sighs Momo, pressed her hand against her chest to stopped her heart beating fast.

"But it won't be long till they ran out," said lida with serious look. "They also need food and drinks or a place to hide."

"But won't that building is enough?" Kaminari asked.

"No," Midnight shook her head. "They knew they can't stay in there forever. Zombies will bound to get themselves in."

"But it won't be long till we ran out," frowns Midoriya, holding Eri closely. "We need to find another place to hide."

"But how?" A woman with brown ponytail. "We are in the middle of the city and out there, we are dead meat!"

Midoriya bit his lower lip and lightened up as if he remember something.

"Is Midori figured out something to help?" Mina asked.

"I hope so," Uraraka clenched her fists on her laps.

"I just remember something!" He kneel down, pull out the key and show it to them. "There's a bus at the mall that might work!"

"A bus?"

"Yeah," he nods. "Remember when I first found Eri?" When they nodded, he continued. "I found her in the bus and took the key, and if we managed to get back to the mall then we might be able to get out of here!"

"Then it will lead us to the shelter from outside city," Hizashi realized before let out a grin. "That's a great news listener!"

"YES!"

"Oh thank god, they will be getting out of there!"

"Midoriya! You are a hero!"

While everyone cheered; Nedzu, Aizawa, All Might and Todoroki noticed Zero's indifference face.

A slight discomfort shows in his face, frowning and narrowed eyes.

While they said nothing, a pit of uncomfortable feelings filling up in Aizawa's, All Might's and Todoroki's stomachs.

A bad feelings washed over them.

'Midoriya, please be all right!' Todoroki thoughts silently, praying for his friend's safety.

"But it won't fit to all of us," Aizawa walked up to join them after hearing their conversation. "Are there any cars that might for extra?"

"Oh! It's sensei!"

"Looked like you are in this world as well Shouta!"

"Hmm.."

"T-there might be," Midoriya shifted uncomfortably. "I saw a car that might work."

"But the question is," he crossed his arms. "Will it work?"

"Only one way to find out," Hein finally speak. "Rest up and tomorrow,  we will leave by morning."

Next time on Infected Part 2!

What do you guys think?