Not A Chapter

Zero bowed politely with little Izuku in his arms.

"Greetings," he said. "As you all know who I am, I am Zero and this is little Izuku."

Little Izuku waved his hand shyly.

"Hi..."

"We have an announcement to make," Zero looked at you. "Author-san decided that me and others will answer your questions directed to one of us."

Genocide appeared behind them, smiling. "Including this little one!"

He ruffled the hair causing Izuku giggles cutely.

The white headed god twitched his lips and shifted to make little one more comfortable.

"We also agreed that one of you shall make everyone reacts to Midoriya Clan by writing," he explains calmly. "Since Author-san is now on writer blocks for this story."

"Author-san is still writing the rest of the stories," Pacifist pop out of the behind, smiling gently. "Don't worry."

"But," Zero raised his finger. "If one of you want to everyone reacts to Midoriya Clan," he let out a stern look. "You need our permission to ask."

Genocide widened his smile. "Little Izuku like sweet things," he chuckles. "Please do give him some chocolate or so."

"G-Geno-nii-chan!" Little Izuku stuttered and blushing.

"I am pretty sure little Izuku is very excited to meet you all," Pacifist also chuckles. "He wanted to give you something as a thank you gift."

Little Izuku blushed and shyly playing his fingers.

"Anyway author-san want to say," Zero resumed. "Thank you for your patience and support."

"Say bye-bye to onii-chan and onee-chan," the kind god cooed.

"Bye-bye," Little Izuku waved his hand with beautiful and innocent green eye.