Female Deku

"Are you all right to keep going?" Zero asked, staring at them.

"Yes, we are good." Toshinori answered.

"W-what happen to the others?" Uraraka stutteringly asked.

"I am preventing to tell," Zero said. "However, I will be bringing one or two people here to tell you all."

The screen goes static drawing the creator's attention and hummed.

"Well then, this world will be showing you all that your green friend is a different gender."

"Different gender?" Ojiro blinks.

"Are you saying Midoriya from that world is female?" Jirou exclaimed.

"Yes," nods Zero. "Now let's watch."

With the snaps of his fingers, the screen shows the view of a figure.

A familiar girl with long green curly hair reaches to her waist, freckles on each cheeks and green eyes with long eyelashes. She has lean and toned body that shows that she had muscle due to training. She's wearing a UA uniform as she was talking with a familiar two toned haired teen.

"Eh? Is that Deku-kun?!" Uraraka cried.

"Woah! It is Midoriya!"

"She's hot." Mineta drooled.

Immediately Zero scowled and giving a death glare at the certain person. "What did you just said?" He growled demonically.

"N-nothing!" Mineta stuttered.

"I thought I misheard something," he let out a dark smile. "You said something about my chosen, I will rip you to pieces and sent them to the Underworld, do you understand?"

He nodded repeatedly.

Everyone shivered.

Todoroki on the other hand, stared at his other self talking with Midoriya female self.

Midoriya Izumi is talking with Todoroki, not noticing that he's staring at her with soft eyes.

The teachers noticed however.

Midnight squealed quietly.

Present Mic grinned widely, Aizawa just stared deadpanned and All Might felt the protective instinct grow inside of him.

He gathered his courage, lifted his hand to cup her cheek causing her to halted and looked up to him with innocent green eyes.

"Todoroki-kun?"

"Midoriya, I..." he quiet for moment, trying to find words and there's tinted of pink on his cheeks.

"Oh my..." Momo covered her hands to cover her smile.

Mina squealed excitedly. "Is he going to confess!?" While the girls are squealing and chatting excitedly, the boys are also happy but envious at the certain classmate.

Seeing he didn't know what to say, he wrapped his other arm around her waist and lean down toward her.

Izumi also drawing into his eyes, she slowly closed her eyes and lean up.

They leaned forward anticipating while Mandalay and Mirio covered Kota and Eri's eyes.

Zero blankly stared at them.

Todoroki also leaned forward, eyes directed to them. Mineta and Bakugo on the other hand been squeezed and strangling by the tentacles to prevent them doing anything.

Their lips pressed to each others and soon enough, her hands carassed his hair while his other hand went down to wrapped his arm around her waist.

Todoroki slowly lifted his eyes to stared at her face.

She's beautiful. So, so beautiful. During the Sports Festival, she made him remember something from long time ago. After they began friends together, he noticed that he's been staring and glancing at her for awhile. He also noticed that she's doing the same thing as he does.

Confused about this unfamiliar feelings, he visited his mother in the hospital and told her about it.

"Dude, that's your mom?" Kaminari said. "She's pretty!"

"Thank you for your compliment."

She smile at this and giggled. "Sweetie, that's love." She answered.

"Love?"

"Does your heart beating fast?"

He nods.

"Do you feel tingling in your stomach?" Nods.

"Did you think of her often?" Nods.

"Then it is love," she said gently. She cupped her hands on both of her cheeks, smiling. "My Shouto is in love with someone~ Kyaa~"

The girls agreed while squealed.

Ah. So this is what it's feels like. To love someone you knew. It's felt nice.

He closed his eyes, embraced her closely and both of them are doing french kiss with their tongues dancing together.

He pulled away, panting as she lean against his chest. Good thing, they are sitting behind the big oak tree so no one will find them.

He pressed their foreheads together and stared at her beautiful green cloudy eyes.

"I love you." He confessed.

She smiled at him.

"I-I love you too." She stuttered shyly.

"Okay, done." Zero snapped his fingers causing the screen goes white and quickly zoned out as the women are squealing loudly again.

The men are grinning and teasing Todoroki who blushed and looked away.

Hope you guys like it!