Meet Little One (1)

Zero returned to the room, quietly placed little one on the ground and glanced at them.

Heroes including All Might are muttering about making things right when they get back.

Probably talking about quirkless populations after witnessed Midoriya's past in the screen.

The students are whispering, glanced at Bakugo who's quiet for entire time with uneasy and unsure looks. Todoroki and lida are still glaring at him.

Knowing them, they need to make sure to keep their green headed friend away from explosion user.

Kota and Eri have returned from their playtime and talked happily to Mandalay and Mirio who's smiling at their adventures.

Zero scoffed and asked Genocide who appeared beside him. "Do you think we should trust them?" He asked.

"Well it is your choice," Genocide shrugs, looked serious for once. "You're the god of creator remember? What do you think?"

Zero stared at them for minute till he feel a tug from his pants. He looked down to see Izuku trying to stand up with his hands gripped the cloth tightly.

Izuku whimpers, tears falling from the corner of his eyes and fall on his front. Zero managed to catch him, lifted him up securely and protectively.

He bring one of his hand down to rubbed the bandaged legs and silently knew that his legs isn't broken. He wasn't able to learn how to walk.

Izuku sobbed. "O-onii-chan! Onee-chan!"

"Sshh..." the god hushed him. "It's all right, we are here."

"M-my legs..."

"I know, I know," he let out a purr and kissed his forehead. "We will help you walk and do not be afraid to asked okay?"

Izuku sniffed, nodded before tucked his head on the god's neck.

He still remember how he found him.

While he's patrolling and watching over, a certain world is collapsed and been sent to the Black Hole Genocide created.

Zero decided to see the world one last time with Reaper coming along as usual.

Here's how it works.

When a world collapsed, Reaper do his job to collected the souls while the god of creator himself will sent Midoriya Izuku's counterparts to Galaxy World where they lived for short time or stay.

Once the new world been created, one of the chosen will sent to their new world or rather stay due to their situations.

Back to the beginning, Zero found little chosen stuck in the room while unconcious.

His parents ran away without second thoughts and that's what upset him.

With all of injuries and bleeding, he carrying him gently then walked away. With one last look, the world is finally collapsed and sucked in the hole with Reaper next to him.

He sent little chosen to the hospital in Galaxy World to recovered and you know the rest.

He decided to take little one with him since he's alone and Izuku is really curious about him bringing people in the room.

As much as he hates mortals so much, he want Izuku to communicate and contacted with them. But that soon backfired, Izuku looked frightened and stick closely to him.

Zero bring his hand to ran over his soft green curly hair and whisper comfort words which make him relaxed.

"I don't trust them," he finally said. "But I will only giving them one chance and that's it."

He narrowed his eyes coldly.

"That is if they are really willing to be a true heroes on their own," he continued. "They need to know that they're not heroes out of comic book, that world is their home and their duties are their responsible."

"If they don't?"

"Then I will take their quirks back to where they came from."

He glanced at you.

"What do you think?"