Hopeless Dream (1)

No offense for those who went to Japan. This is just a reaction for them to learned their lesson. Enjoy!

"Are you guys done?" Zero asked blankly. There's a hint of annoying in his voice.

Everyone smiled sheepishly and nodded. The god hummed, turn around and wave his hand to see any worlds that caught his interest.

While the god is busy at the moment, everyone behind his back whispered quietly.

"Man, who would have thought that Midoriya as a female self is..." Sero trailed, don't know what to say.

"Beautiful?" Tokoyami questioned.

"Cute?" Ojiro coughs, blushing.

"Adorable?" Kirishima grins.

"Sexy!" Mineta drooled.

Todoroki knew that it's his friend's female counterpart, he couldn't help but to roast him till the small teen is on the ground, twitching.

He can't ignored the feeling of smug inside of him.

"Woah! Todoroki!" Kaminari exclaims with wide eyes. "Dude! Are you okay?"

"I am."

"Todoroki-kun! You can't do that to your own classmate," lectured lida with his hands chopping as usual. "Such actions is inapporiate!"

"Not to me," the dual teen said bluntly.

"Oooh!" The boys echoed except Bakugo, Mineta and lida lecturing Todoroki again.

Other side, the girls are giggling and cooing how adorable their grenette bunny is as a female.

All Might is mentally note to find a way to talk with his counterpart to discuss about protecting their protege's innocent and their virginity.

Zero rolled his eyes coolly and immediately detected an familiar presence.

'So... Genocide's here huh?'

A person hiding in the deep shadow, grinned widely and madly after seeing the people from the world including the blond headed teen with red eyes.

The person chuckles quietly yet darkly, can't waited to see their expressions about what he have done to their green friend.

Zero, knowing his comrade's intentions and picked up the next world before cleared his throat loudly.

They quietened down and looked at him. "I already pick one," he said. "Sit and be quiet."

Everyone settled down as the screen lightened up.

Zero sent Kota and Eri to the playground with toys and plushies of Deku.

It is a normal day for everyone, heroes defeating villains and save civilians as usual.

It shows a pro hero saving a little girl from the house burned and bring her to the couple who crying and thanking the rescue hero.

Heroes in the room are straightened up, pride grow inside of them as they see a hero saved the girl.

Students awed at the view right in front of them.

Next one is another hero defeated the villain and tied up as everyone cheered.

Zero scoffed, disgust can be seen in his cold eyes. "What kind of people cheering as if they are watching a tv?" He sneers.

Everyone cowered.

Children playing and parents are watching over them.

It is all but one.