Rush Hour 3 (1)

Sorry for making you guys waiting so so long. As an apology, I wrote a funny scene from a certain movie.

"Next we will be watching this world where the place taken," Zero mumbled aloud, staring at the certain world.

"Let me see," Phoenix peeked over his shoulder and blinked. "You actually going to make them watch that?"

"I actually considered it," he said.

"I see," Pacifist wrapped his arms around his lover's waist and chin on his shoulder. Zero glanced over his shoulder and raise one of his eyebrows.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Hugging you," the kind god merely smiled, squeezing him. "Why? I can't?"

The creator god just rolled his eyes.

Phoenix cover her nose to prevent the nosebleed coming out. The heroines does the same thing with heart shaped eyes.

'Oh dear...' the men thoughts silently, worried about them and their blood loss. Zero and Pacifist are going to be the death of these women cause they're no doubt gorgeous and add bonus, those two are lovers.

Todoroki and few male students are wondering if they can freely affectionate with Midoriya someday.

Though they wanted to anyway.

"All right," Zero seems to decided it and wave his hand as the screen goes white. "We are going to watch Midoriya and Bakugou."

They blinked.

"In this world I chose," he continued. "There are no quirks exists and only normal life."

The screen is showing a group; teens and children are showing off their martial art with every shouts.

At the background, you can see a chinese designed showing they're in gym where they practicing their moves.

They blinked again.

Aizawa and few heroes looked interested at the martial arts the group are showing.

"Interesting," the underground hero muttered, rubbing his chin.

"They're good," Tensei praised.

"I agreed," Hound Dog nods.

At the corner, two figures are walking inside. Bakugo is wearing a dark brown suit with yellow shirt underneath. Midoriya is dark blue suit with lighter shirt and black tie.

"What the hell am I wearing?!" The explosion user exclaimed.

"Midoriya looked good in that suit!" Uraraka compliments. "Agreed," lida, Todoroki and Tsuyu nodded in agreedment.

"You looked good too Bakugou!" Kirishima grinned.

"Fuck you!"

"Bakugou," Zero let out a wide dark smile and closed eyes. A certain student went paled unexpectedly when he realized he just cussed at the presence of three kids.

"Sh-"

"All right," Bakugou shouted to get their attention. A man in black track suit lifted his hand to paused their training. "Listen up! I need everyone's attention."

"Bakugou is being... polite?" Jirou blinked surprisedly.

"Are we watching the same Bakugou?" Even Ojiro is doubting that man is his classmate's alternative self.

"The very same," Zero confirms calmly. They winced at the sight of a certain blond student laying with his face on the ground and a two large bumps on his head.

Kirishima rushed to lifted him up and place him on his usual seat before limping against the cushion behind.

"I'm detective Ground Zero," he introduce himself and his partner. "And this is Inspector Deku."

"Why they are using their hero names?" Toshinori asked.

"More like it's Bakugou's idea," Phoenix replied. "He insisted that both of them get their own nicknames."

"Bakugou's idea?" Kaminari repeated with surprised tone. "Not Midoriya? That's a first!"

"If only Bakugou in our world can be polite as his other self does," Aizawa sighed tiredly. "Things will make less problem for me."

"WHAT WAS THAT?!" Bakugou sit up all of a sudden, startling those who near him. "I CAN POLITE AS MUCH AS I-"

Bonk!

He's now own one more bump on his head and unconscious again.

Zero just clapped his hands with calm expression and the audience are sweatdropped.