Oc Characters

I am welcoming you all to Multiverse of Midoriya Izuku!

Feel free to let me know what you guys want to see Midoriya as. Example: Villain Izuku, Spider Izuku, Singer Izuku & so on.

However, this is a dekubowl with friendship and family.

Let me introduce you guys to my oc characters as gods:

Zero: a white spiky hair, white skin, cold hardened blue eyes and black clothes. He's a god that watched over multiverse and alternative universes with an abilities to rewind, destroy and remake.

Genocide: black hair, white skin, red glowing eyes and wear suit. A god that bring negative emotions and bring suffering to others with the need to kill when snap.

Pacifist: blue hair, pale skin, tender onxy eyes and white clothes. A god that bring positive emotions and bring happiness to others with kindness.

Reaper/Kuro: the black-cloaked, scythe-wielding personification of death. Collect souls when their hourglass drop the last grain of sand with scythe. Powerful necromancer or dark power and abilities to kill and bring back to life.

Sirius: a beautiful white feathery wingless dragon with an abilities to creates stars, telepathy and loved its hatchlings.

The rest will be reveal on later.

Honestly, I think Genocide enjoy teasing Bakugou cause my character always amused and enjoy people killing another.

I will warn you that Genocide is rather... sinister and bit disturbing..?

Anyway, enjoy!