Omake

(Having writer blocks lately...)

"...Izu."

"Yes Zero-nii?" Lone innocent green eye locked onto the creator god's eyes.

"...What is this?"

"I don't know," little Izuku looked confused, examinated the thing he's holding and oblivious to everyone been mortified. "I found it."

"Where?"

"Him!" He pointed at the certain student who freeze at the eyes of everyone included gods.

"Mineta."

He actually whimpered at the calm tone from Zero, having a bad feeling about this.

The audience knew that Zero has a soft spot on Midoriya and his alternative selves, seeing the kid version of the god's chosen holding something that's not appropriate for kids causing her nearly draw a line.

"What is this?" Zero asked calmly making the gods cowered. Even Genocide! Reaper on the other hand, watched with mild amused.

After little Izuku handed him a book, Inko immediately scoop him in her arms and frantically join the others who're still turned into stone.

It's a book that WE knows.

Mineta gulped, averting his eyes as he refused to answer. But his silence is enough for Zero to confirmed it.

His anger is something they shouldn't underestimated with. Genocide may be arguing with him and having a fights but anger is a different level.

Having mix with Zero's anger and protective mode are the most scariest thing the gods ever witnessed. They are not going to get involved in this mess.

Nope.

"Mineta," Zero is now growled with his body shaking in anger and a glare.

"I-I am sorry!" The short purple student bowing repeatedly, apologizing and bubbling as the creator god standing in front of him, crossing his arms and dark aura emerged around his body.

"This is what happen if you shows any inappropriate to his chosens," Phoenix sighed. "I feel sorry for him."

"It's his problem," Genocide scoffed. "That brat did what he deserved."

"Like the time you stole hi-" Pacifist been cut off as his mouth covered by the dark god with his hand.

"Shut it!" Genocide hissed.

Pacifist just smiled.

Note to self: never make Zero angry when it's involved his chosens.