Left 4 Dead

"This feast are amazing!" Cementoss praises, patting his stomach.

"Oh man," Nemuri moans. "I can't get enough of these delicious foods."

"Thank you," Pacifist smiles. "You have to thanks Zero and Glitch though. They are the best chiefs ever."

"You can cook?" Toshinori asks surprisedly, looking at the creator god. Zero raised one of his eyebrows and small frowns.

"What? Got a problem with that?" he questioned.

"No!" A blond hero waved his hands frantically. "Not at all!"

Zero just sighed with bit of annoyance, not blaming them anyway and let it go. "Take your seats everyone," he ordered. "I already chose a world for you all."

Everyone obeyed, not rushing.

"Anyway this time I will let the kids stay with you all," he had to hold his smirk to see them beaming brightly. "Because what I am gonna show you is the world with no quirk but chaos."

"C-Chaos?" Death Arms stuttered.

"Do you remember the first world where your friend got bit?"

Those words sent a wave of sadness over them except Inko and Shinsou who looked confused.

"Y-you're going to show us a world with zombies and survival?" Momo asked as the god nodded. "Is Midori going to get bit and left behind again?" Mina asked, not wanting to watch her friend get bitten again.

"I assured you," Zero said knowingly. "He will not get bitten this time."

Everyone sighed in relief.

"He's also not alone," he continued. "Because he have you all but three."

Students including Shinsou titled their heads in unison with wondering and excitiment.

"Who?" Aizawa questions.

"You will have to watch and see," Phoenix smiled widely.

"Before that," Zero snapped his fingers to reveal a lone figure in front of them and Toshinori brightenes to see his old friend.

"Tsukauchi!" He exclaims.

Naomasa blinked and groans, rubbing his temple. "Y-Yagi?" He carefully called out. "Where am I?"

"You're in the room," Phoenix answered, guiding him to sit beside Toshinori. "You must be very hungry. I will go get some snacks and water for you."

"What's going on?" The detective asked, looking around and looked awake. "Where are we?"

"I will explain," Toshinori promised.

Screen goes black before captions appeared before them. Three weeks after the infection started then slowly it shows the hand with four fingers and the thumb is missing.

They winced, thinking that it's one of those unfortunate people that fell victim by encountered zombies.

Naomasa widened his eyes to see them.

Lights are moving behind the hand and slowly it shows four figures holding different guns as well as their flashlights with them.

"Hold up," Midoriya raised his hand, slowly kneel down as the thunder strike quietly, revealing a bunch of bodies laying with strange green goos all over them and multiple bite marks over them.

"What is that goo?" Ojiro wrinkled his nose. "I don't know," lida shook his head. "But I don't like where this is going."

Meanwhile, Toshinori is explain all of it to his friend who looked shocked and gawking.