Hellfire (2)

Announcement! The requests will be accept until Wednesday. Also, please accept my apology for making all of you waiting so long.

Enjoy!

Zero is showing amusement on his face for once and exposed rarely that everyone glanced at him every minutes.

Genocide is snickering darkly with Phoenix recording while covering her mouth from laughing. Pacifist and Reaper are only watched with smile and mild amused.

Inko is woken up and slapped Kaminari and Mineta; both of their cheeks - everyone winced at that - before scolding with disappointment and mad gleam.

Clopin is busily entertaining the kids with his magic tricks as they enjoying the show with awed eyes.

"I hope you two will learn your lesson about your behaviours," Zero said after the woman seems to be finish lecturing them. "Using a person as a bridge to lure girls can only break their trust toward you."

They flinched.

"If Midoriya found out about your plan, he will mostly be upset and distance himself from you two," Kaminari looked ashamed and Mineta looked upset. "But knowing him, he will probably forgive you two once he figure out the pool incident."

"Why...?" Kaminari whispers.

"Because that's who he is."

"We're sorry," they echoed as they bowed at both gods and Inko.

"However..." they stiffened at Zero complete change. His narrowed eyes filled with rage and calm. "... You do that stunt or trick again to my chosen, I will ask someone to twist your paths so both of you will passed to another lives by accident."

They gulped knowing he's threatened them if they're doing another to Midoriya and nodded frantically.

"Yes Zero-sama!"

His cold eyes are now smiling.

"Good."

Everyone shivered except Nedzu who's sipping his tea calmly.

"Now," Zero waved his hand as the few found themselves sat on their usual seats. "Let's get start shall we? Clopin."

"On it~" Clopin sings and winked as the kids giggling. He stood in front of the audience and bowed.

"Now then!" He clapped his hands. "Let's zoom wayy forward where we will be seeing Judge Claude Frollo where we will see his actions."

An echoing hum across the night sky, a person is standing with stoic expression as he stared at the tower.

"Is that Claude Frollo?" Eri asks.

"That's right little one," Pacifist praised with warm tone. "Well done."

Eri smile shyly at the compliment.

Mirio patted her head.

"Confiteor deo omnipotenti...

Beatae mariae semper virgini...

Beato michaeli archangelo...

Sanctis apostolis omnibus sanctis."

"Those choirs are singing beautifully," Midnight hums, closing her eyes.

Present Mic nodded.

Frollo walked forward slowly. "Beata Maria," his lips seems to be moving but their attention move to Clopin who sings.