Birth & Continued

Like I said, those pictures belong to their rightful owners. Except the one with drawing. You can check on my drawings though.

Zero hurriedly opening the portal with Pacifist carrying Sirius by floating, carefully lead them through the portal and lay down on the yellow and black nest.

A dragon can be seen flying toward them and landed on the ground.

Celestial cooed, walked toward his mate and licked their head to reassured them

Ryukyu, few heroes and students are gasped to see another beautiful dragon that glowing gold and faded blue.

"Get out!" Phoenix pushed them. "You're making Sirius feeling worse!"

Sirius whimpered shakily.

Feeling his mate's uncomfortable, Celestial growled at them and roared loudly causing them to covered their ears.

Eri and Kota are protected with a bubble shield from Zero.

"Please move back!" She keep on talking. "Sirius need to give birth right away!"

"S-sorry!" Toshinori apologized as they backed away making the pregnant dragon relaxed a bit.

Celestial rumbled satisfiedly and licked his mate to comforted them.

"Let me help," RG offered.

"We are grateful for your generous help," Pacifist smiled. "But I think it's best for Healer and Phoenix do the job."

"That's good Sirius," a deep man voice can be heard from the portal. "You're doing great. Keep pushing ok?"

The dragon whined and whimpers as Celestial purred loudly to comfort his mate.

"And beside I don't think Celestial will ever let anyone beside us," Zero hummed.

They remembered how aggressive and hostile the dragons are upon seeing strangers.

RG nodded understandingly.

Zero and Pacifist are protecting the portal, nervous and worried for Sirius. Everyone recently met the dragon and even they couldn't stopped worried about them.

Phoenix apologized for Celestial and promised that she'll heal them after this.

Seeing the mythical dragon are scarce but seeing the pregnant dragon are also scarce since they never know how the dragon do for their hatchlings.

They wanted to ask but they knew the gods won't tell them since it is very important to them.

Apparently, Pacifist told them that Sirius is the last of their kind and an ability to created stars.

They are amazed at this newfound information and at the same time sad for the dragon.

They're sad because Sirius is the only dragon to roamed among the stars but the gods reassured them that Celestial is also the last of his kind.