Meet Villain Deku

"Wha... What is he doing here!?"

Everyone stared with dumbfounded. Izuku, Kota and Eri are giggling or playing with the person.

That person is amused at their faces and the furless black tail flicking calmly.

"You...!" Aizawa growled, glaring at him. "You're that demon who possessed my student!"

"Oh?" The demon in disguise looked even more amused, smiling. "Well, I am truly honored to hear that."

"Eri! Kota!" Mirio called out to them. "Come here! You too, Izu!"

"But we're having fun," Eri protests.

"Just come here please," Mirio said urgently, making the kids reclutantly walked toward him and the demon pouted.

"Aww... I want to keep on playing."

"What did you do to Midoriya?" Todoroki questioned, glaring.

"My precious?" Those words make them feel angry and disgust. "Well, he's asleep in our mind."

"Precious?" lida hissed. "Midoriya's not a thing!" The demon has a nerve to looked shocked and put his hand on his chest, locating the heart.

"Him? A thing?" He pouted. "I can't do that to my precious vessel. He's simply more human than all of you."

"More human?" Cementoss looked ready to fight. "What do you mean by that?"

"More human means Midoriya is a normal human," Pacifist explains. "Normal means quirkless."

"Exactly," a demon smirked.

"So you're just using him cause he's quirkless!?" Ojiro growls.

"More than that," a demon corrected. "I chose Midoriya Izuku cause he's the most purest and brightest soul I've ever seen."

"Zero-sama told us about that before," Hizashi recalled back then.

"Why not people with quirks?" Yaoyorozu asked warily.

"Few of them does possessed them," the demon said bluntly. "Not pure but they will do."

"Why?" Inko whispered.

"Hmm?"

"Why Izuku?" Inko looked desperate for answers. "Why my son?"

"All I did was to give him a chance to become hero," the demon said with a smile. "Hero? Bullshit!" Bakugo spats. "You make him as a villain!"

The red sharp eyes lifted up with recognition glint. "Ah~ Bakugo Katsuki," the demon analyzed. "Explosion quirk and nasty short temper."

The blond explosion user stilled.

"You abused my Izuku when he's just a bug on your path and you looked at him as if he's a wall that gets in your way~" that makes Bakugo stiffened.

"Ever since my precious has been declared as quirkless or a normal human, everyone who he considered as friends turn their backs to him," the demon looked amused. "Even his own mother told him that he can't be a hero by apologizing and crying."

Inko whimpered.

Midnight looked enraged. "Hey-!"

"Your so called friends follow you not because you're a friend but rather you have a powerful quirk and laughed every chance so they can watched you beating your former friend up."

Bakugo grits his teeth.

"Physically and mentally, you insulted them, beat him, manipulated him and you even told him that he should jump off the roof top so he can get a chance for a new quirk."

"That's not true!" Kirishima try to protest. "Baku-"

"Kirishima enough," Zero said.

"Bu-"

"You saw what happen and you still think that Bakugo Katsuki isn't the one who did this?" Genocide narrowed his eyes.

"That could be another world!" The red headed insisted. "Beside, there's no way Midoriya would-"

"It's true," Zero cut him off. "In your world, his life is the same like his other selves for being quirkless."

That makes Kirishima quietened.

Uraraka and lida exchanged nervous glances. Midoriya did told them that he has his quirk very late, stating that it's a mutation quirk but this late?

No wonder Midoriya is scared of them!

"I have to thank you though," a demon smirked, staring at Bakugo. "If it wasn't for your words and-" glanced at All Might who flinched. "-Yagi Toshinori, I would never get to met Izuku!"

Then the demon grinned maliciously and wickedly. "Thank to those quirks, we are able to roamed around and possessed people."

"We will stop you!" Hawks declared.

"Stop me? Oh? Then what will you do to stop me when I am in my human's body?" The demon remind pro heroes who're stiffened in realization.

"Since those quirks appeared for four hundred years, no one came to those worthless churchs since they are useless and suited for quirkless," the demon chuckles darkly.

"What did those people do? Be a pro hero, save people, making money and anything that related to heroes."

"You, bunch of pathetic heroes don't know a single thing about exorcism! Which make us do whatever we want! If you want to fight, it's not going to be me that feel pain but rather my Izuku as well~"

Everyone are trembling, thought about people's lives and they hated it when the demon is right.

Not even Nedzu with his highly intelligent quirk when it's come to supernatural or facing against demon.

"And who are they to stopped us?" The demon smirks. "Nobody are going to believe your words even if all of you are pro heroes, many will have doubts, many will find it ridiculous and many will not take your words seriously. Do you really think you can find a priest that will make us simply vanish? No. We will always come back and always will."

Zero stepped forward. "That's enough," he stared sternly at the demon. "You may take your leave."

The demon bows politely. "My thanks," the demonic voice is gone but the edge of his tone is dark.

Sending them one final dark amusement red eyes, the demon in disguise walked through the portal and gone.

Leaving the mortified audience.

Eri, Kota and Izu looked confused, hugging protectively in Mirio's arms.