Undertale AU (2)

"But it wasn't fair," Yaoyorozu protests.

"Everyone didn't want to know the full truth or simply doesn't want to believe," Nedzu replied. "Right now Asriel Dreemurr was a monster to their eyes and not a living being to them anymore."

"Is that why his father declared war?" lida realized this. "Because of his son's death?"

"His love for his child is painful as a parents," Zero said. "His son is like a pillar of his strength and seeing the blood on the human's hands is the last straw for him."

Asgore was outraged by his son's death and now seek to break the barrier which he need to required seven human souls.

All but one.

"Souls? Why would that goat guy wanted human souls for the barrier?" Shouji asked.

"Asgore wanted to have another war with humans," Phoenix explained. "To avenged his son and take over the surface world."

"Not only that," Zero continued. "Asgore killed six children who fell to the underground."

"WHAT?!"

"WHY DOES HE KILLED THOSE CHILDREN?!" Nemuri shouted. "THEY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!"

"HOW DARE THAT BEAST KILLED THOSE INNOCENT CHILDREN!"

"Maybe he's killing them as a payback," Yaoyorozu guessed. "They killed his son before and he's doing the same as they did."

"T-That'a true..." lida hesitately nodded along with some others.

"But what kind of soul does he need?" Naomasa asked, trying to processing all of this. "What Asgore need is the soul of Determination," the dark god replied. "One of the strongest souls and it is also scarce for any humans does."

"Why?" Uraraka questions.

"Determination has a power that allows souls to persist after death," Zero said to them causing their eyes widened. "and it is also the strongest amongst souls."

"Such ability," gawked Tensei.

"That's why the Determination soul is so scarce," Phoenix nodded. "Asgore wanted to used it so he wouldn't stop at nothing but to kill every last one of the human race."

Scene changed to two figures facing each others in the gold hall with pillars.

One is a human wearing a green sweater, brown shorts and black boots. Their face has round pink cheeks, curly smile and eyes are covered by the hair bangs.

"Wait," Kirishima blinked. "Isn't that the same kid we saw earlier?"

"I thought that kid's death," gawked Ragdoll. "Just what's going on?"

What's most uncomfortable to them was the kid's smile and a knife they're holding.

In front of them, a familiar figure with green hair wearing a unzipped blue jacket, white sweater, skinny black jeans and red sneakers.

He is awfully relaxed, staring at the kid with his hands in his jacket pockets.

"Midoriya/-san/-kun!"

"Deku-kun!"

"Are they going to keep exclaiming everytime they saw him?" Genocide scowled. "Let them be," Zero couldn't stop himself from chuckles quietly. "It's natural for them."

"Are they going to faced to each others?" Uraraka asked.

"It's seems like it," guessed lida.

"So... You made it this far," he spoke up, staring. "You chose to kill them all including my brother..."

His eyes flash with pain at the memory of his brother before washed away.

"Midoriya has a brother?"

"Don't forget that this is a different world," Snipe remind them. "Like Zero-san said, each worlds have people with different lives."

They suddenly remember Muscular from the previous world and nodded.

"My brother is fully believed that deep inside," he gritted his teeth. "You can changed into someone's better."

His mind flashed to the kid slashed his brother's body and turn to dust instantly.

They flinched at this.

"I doubt people like you will change and I already warned you," he then glared at them. "If you keep on going the way you are now..."

He closed his right eye and his other eye flashes light blue and yellow. He's filled with PATIENCE and JUSTICE.

"...You're gonna have a bad time."

Cue the Megalovania theme*

"Oh shit..." Kaminari cussed.

"Is Midoriya a part of monster race?" Ojiro asked, looking at the white headed god.

"Yes he is," he nods.

The kid dashed toward him as he calmly raised his left hand making them float in mid-air before he swiftly raised up causing the kid to slam against the ceiling.

"Woah! Did you see that?!"

Everyone included Inko gawked after saw what happen.

He slammed them up and down or side to side before let go as the kid collapsed on the floor.

They slashed the knife making a red curve line aimed toward him.

He teleported, dodging the attack and snapped his fingers as a skull shaped head appeared and beaming at the kid.

"Woah! What is that?!"

"That would be Gaster Blaster," Phoenix replied. "A weapon as a sentient beings."

Tokoyami perked after he saw the skull shaped beings, wondering if Midoriya from that world is like him.

The red heart appeared after the background goes black then break into half before shatter.

The screen changed to the same hall with two figures facing each others.

"I forgot that Determination soul can persist after death," Toshinori gulped.

"Meaning Midoriya has to fight that kid again and again," Aizawa said seriously.

"Oh come back for another round?" Midoriya stand his position, snaps his fingers as countless of floating bones and Gaster Blasters floating behind him.

His left eye glowed.

"Damn... Midoriya look so cool," Sero breathes as he staring with his classmates except Bakugo, nodded in agreedment.

The kid quietly stood their position and dashed toward him again.

Midoriya thrust his hand, signalling the bones to pierced through and the red heart broke into half again.

Once again, Midoriya is facing the kid again. He commanded his bones and this time, the kid dodged them but got slammed into the ground and bones emerged from it.

"Ouch..." Kamui winced.

"That's really painful," Vlad King said.

Heart broke again.

Then Midoriya facing the kid again.

"All right," Zero snaps his fingers. "That's enough."

Everyone makes a protest but grumbles instead. "I know how much you want to watch more but," he said. "We will be watching the scene over and over again."

They hesitantly nodded.

"Now, what's next...?" He whispers.

Sorry guys. I am gonna stop here since my fingers are hurt.