Not A Chapter

"Hello everyone," Zero is wearing a long sleeves grey shirt with skinny black jeans and high top sneakers.

"Hello," Pacifist bowed politely while holding hands with the creator god, wearing a white long sleeves shirt with short blue jeans and sneakers.

"Hi~!" Phoenix waved, wearing a red hoodie with dark green cargo pants and sneakers. Her hair tied up to ponytail and flame necklace.

"Hi!" Izuku grinned, waved his arms cutely and wearing a white shirt underneath with black jacket and blue jeans along red sneakers that Zero gave him.

"Author-san is going out and watching movie with family," Zero explains. "We are invited to come along as well."

"You do realized our author loves horror movies right?" Pacifist told him.

"I knew," he nodded. "I am the first character of Author-san afterall."

"So lucky," she pouted as she crossed her arms causing Izuku giggles cutely.

"If I remember correctly," hums the creator god. "Our Author-san loves Rec the most after watching so many times."

"Isn't that a spanish horror movie?" she questioned. "It is," he confirms. "Also love gore and little bit bloody."

"Come to think of it," Pacifist noted. "Zombies and Crimes are favourites the most as well as movies filmed just like Rec."

"Let's not forget the bit of romance, fantasy, actions and mystery."

"That too," nods Phoenix. "Oh! Let's not forget Author-san loves kung fu movies!"

"Vampire 1, 2 and 3 are Author-san favourite old movies from China," Izuku remind brightly. "They are old movies!"

"Indeed," Zero ruffled his hair and smiles at his squeals.

"Kyaa~! My Izu-Izu is so adorable!" Phoenix squealed, hugging him tightly.

"Anyway we will be back when the movie ended," Zero cleared his throat. "Farewell."

"Say goodbye Izu-Izu," she cooed.

"Bye-bye~!" He waved his hand with his innocent green eye.

"Wait for me!" Genocide run after them wearing a dark blue collarshirt, black jeans and black high top sneakers with skulls design on it.